Ya gotta love Panties fans (1 Viewer)

Allen needs to hear how loud Saints fans can get in the Dome. Make his life miserable. If he has trouble hearing coaches call plays, he will be lost. Tampa shut down McCaffrey twice this year allowing less than 60 yards total for the game. Saints Defense should be able to match Tampa's Defense.

Eh they are going for the Reverse jinx strongly.

After the Atlanta debacle I'm taking nothing for granted, this is another Divisional game. Although I do very much remember Kyle Allen's last trip in the dome against the Saints second stringers and how Carolina was dancing around on our field like they were going to the playoffs, doing the Choppa Style on the sidelines. Would love nothing more than to serve some Humble pie back to Allen, and the Panthers this time around.

I refuse to kowtow to the "OMG, we can't take "them" for granted! Trap game! See, I told you!" drivel!
How dare you challenge my eternal optimism concerning a Saints victory?!? After the Superbowl win, I decided I could die happy; everything else is just playing w/house money. I still have my heart in my throat @ points during every game & HATE a loss; BUT as long as we have this core together, confidence is always HIGH!
The laughter never stops when an opponent makes those types of boasts, yet Saints fans have had that same unbridled passion & false hope since the beginning. That is NEVER an indication of a games outcome. This crap is getting as old as the "Gameday Thread" w/its hyper reactionary postings. I had forgotten how bad it was, so I checked a few times during the game. WOW! Can we get BP medication @ a volume discount? Maybe an anti-anxiety pill too?

I'm pretty sure EVERY fan knows that "on any sunday..." & beating that dead horse 100's of times a week gets REALLY OLD!

So right before the Atlanta game the Saints were riding high on a 6 game winning streak. And then came crashing down to earth, are you assuming we got the trap game out of the way now? I sort of believe that now too I don't think Sean has to remind them what happened 2 weeks ago it's still fresh in their minds.

^^^"crashing down to earth"? After 1 loss? To a division team? In the NFL? Leading the div by 3 games & we've crashed?
Like I said, we all know the "any given Sunday" is real. It happens, EVERY YEAR! (not just w/the Saints)
I assume nothing but the NFL is a group of PROS w/ talent & pride. Trap games are really in the head of the fan.
I DO however, have faith every time the Saints have ever taken the field(blind faith it seems often over the years), but NEVER disparaged or downplayed a loss("it was a good thing" "blessing in disguise" crap I see here too often). Thankfully my business health(& sanity) no longer depends on the teams record.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom