Yahoo article about CB's (1 Viewer)

Good post.Thanx. Unfortunately it only adds to my dilemma as to whom to chose first in the draft.....Talib was the early on favorite for the Saints,then Jenkins,then DRC,McKelvin..........i think the whole slew of them will do very well in the NFL.If Ellis or Dorsey are not available i would hate to make that decision. I can't remember a draft this tight with CB's at the top.

Good post.Thanx. Unfortunately it only adds to my dilemma as to whom to chose first in the draft.....Talib was the early on favorite for the Saints,then Jenkins,then DRC,McKelvin..........i think the whole slew of them will do very well in the NFL.If Ellis or Dorsey are not available i would hate to make that decision. I can't remember a draft this tight with CB's at the top.

I think you have the key when you list 4 as possible picks, there are others, Cason, heck I can't come up with names of all CBs named as possible 1st rounders. Got to be 7 or more.

We don't know which ones will excell, but I think we can be pretty sure a very good one will be there at 40.

I change from week to week on who I think we should draft. Seriously.

But I'm starting to believe like many folks here that we have a chance at Dorsey or Ellis.

Lets see, good CBs will be there for us in the second round. JMO, of course

Ah, is this draft speculation great or what?

ddd

I agree with ddd... Take the BPA at #10... don't reach for a CB... there will more than likely be a very good one sitting there at #40.

Great article, thanks for the link.

I think we have enough needs (CB, LB, DT) and a good match up to this years draft that there should be some good talent available at our picks at 1, 2 and 3. I noticed in this article that there were a few "projects" that could turn out to be good players in the future at LB and CB. Do we draft players high at those position and draft more of them later? Or do we get a TE, QB, OT, or RB late in the draft? Or do we just see how falls and have no clue! :) :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom