Yahoo! taking shots at the NFL on our behalf (1 Viewer)

JimmyB1775

Guy behind the guy
Reaction score
15. New Orleans Saints: Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia. Shutdown Corner learned in Indianapolis last week that as many as eight different teams have red-flagged Jones because of a spinal stenosis condition, but the Saints aren't risk-averse by any means, and they really need an edge rusher who can make a difference. As long as he's healthy, Jones is a perfect fit for Rob Ryan's multiple defensive fronts. This could be such a bargain, Roger Goodell may have to void it out of spite. (That's a joke, I think...)

The Shutdown Corner post-combine mock draft, picks 1-16: Linemen rule the roost | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

Good for them. It's refreshing to see some more unbiased folks taking shots at the commissioner. It's too bad it's not a jury in a court of law, but at least it's something.

Other than the 2nd rounder we don't have, I consider the whole thing behind us. I really don't think there's any way the NFL could try to use us as their next scapegoat or any scapegoat for the next decade. They'll have to pick on someone else from now on. They still won, but we put up MUCH MORE of a fight than they probably expected.

Other than the 2nd rounder we don't have, I consider the whole thing behind us. I really don't think there's any way the NFL could try to use us as their next scapegoat or any scapegoat for the next decade. They'll have to pick on someone else from now on. They still won, but we put up MUCH MORE of a fight than they probably expected.

It'll be behind us when we win the Super Bowl

I love Doug Farrar, one of the better football guys. I would encourage listening to his and Cosell's podcast. Also, he's been against the NFL and this bounty crap the created.

I want get over this until Goodell retires :jpshakehead: He took the 2012 season away from Us, he took draft picks away..So you can put it behind you if you want,but I'm not going to forget it:9:

I want get over this until Goodell retires :jpshakehead: He took the 2012 season away from Us, he took draft picks away..So you can put it behind you if you want,but I'm not:9:

:9:

I will move on and live my life, but I won't ever forgive Goodell. I'll likely only put it behind me when they pull the TV remote from my cold, dead fingers and lay a black and gold fleur-de-lis across my casket.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom