Yahoo's Revised Predictions (1 Viewer)

well reading it shows me they are far off base --Okay couple of notable misses

Saints are picked behind both Atlanta and the Panthers -- One of them could probably pass us but I have a tough time seeing us 3rd in the division

As for the mid season all NFL team -- Bugler is the starting QB -- Colston is not even mentioned -- bah humbug

What a joke. I hope that Yahoo starts drug testing their folks. In the predictions they have us 3rd in division yet we are higher than both ATL and Carolina in the power rankings.....

Dumb Dumb Dumb

This is from the same guy who picked the Lions to win the Super Bowl a few years back. So, take it for what it's worth.

so we are 6 on the power poll now, and drop to 3rd in our own div by seasons in .....sweeeeet

The Mid Season ALL NFL Team for the NFC is bogus..... I can see an argument for McNabb over Brees but not Bulger...... and Colston.... would be my number 1 WR........

I wonder what Jason Cole thinks of this. :shrug:

Jason Cole's super secret NFL insider has told him that Reggie Bush thinks these revised predictions are garbage and he may not read Yahoo Sports for the rest of the season.....

What a joke. I hope that Yahoo starts drug testing their folks. In the predictions they have us 3rd in division yet we are higher than both ATL and Carolina in the power rankings.....

Dumb Dumb Dumb

thats what i was thinking . . .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom