Y'all see the blimp go crazy at halftime? (1 Viewer)

2k4a7a43d7f8.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F54rqDh2mWA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F54rqDh2mWA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

nazis...

:flaggen05:

We saw it as well, section 237. We thought that someone had brought in an additional remote control. I was thinking how safe are we if someone could sneak in a remote control?

So is this thing at every game? I've never seen an indoor blimp. That would be awesome.

Yes so far this year it has been at both games. They used to have it during the Ditka years and then it disapeared for a while. It used to drop T-Shirts and such from the bottom.

Section 146 saved the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was the guy in the 2nd qtr screaming at the people to stand up and make noise... and the guy screaming at the IDIOTS in Sect 145 trying to start the friggin wave as we were marching for the clinching TD..... Guys im fitty three... i cant continue to do this all alone....lol

Aisle seats on row 27..............

OK I think this is more fitting :hihi:

Attachments

• rex-ryan-manatee.jpg
    rex-ryan-manatee.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 14
Section 146 saved the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was the guy in the 2nd qtr screaming at the people to stand up and make noise... and the guy screaming at the IDIOTS in Sect 145 trying to start the friggin wave as we were marching for the clinching TD..... Guys im fitty three... i cant continue to do this all alone....lol

Aisle seats on row 27..............

Do you sit right in front of the lady with the sign?

and the guy screaming at the IDIOTS in Sect 145 trying to start the friggin wave as we were marching for the clinching TD

Just shook my head at the brilliance around me. The wave....now? Really?

"Oh the humanity!"
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!"
-- Arthur Carlson, Station Manager WKRP

The Circle-K blimp, with its poorly applied temporary graphics covering up those of some unknown previous sponsor (or frat house), reminds me of the "Eat Me" cake float in Animal House. Its seems somewhat sinister. I feel fortunate that my seats are located at an elevation as yet unattainable with current mini-blimp technology. Also, the blimp cut me in the blooming onion line at Gretna Fest on Saturday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom