Yeah, Brees' arm is showing signs of aging (1 Viewer)

Drew plays every minute of his career with a chip on his shoulder. Talk like this only makes him better.

That third-down throw to Hill on the sideline, over the LB, had a ton of juice on it.

And looked pretty nifty in the pocket when Kelemete and Hills were trying desperately to hold their own in the second half.

He looks as sharp as any year that I can remember. Woooo! He's got zip on dat ball.

Sometimes I take for granted that he is without question one of the top 5 QBs to ever play (along with Marino, Brady, Manning and Favre) and we get to watch him in black and gold every Sunday.

He's 37 and he plays like he's 24 and fighting for his job.

That shot of him bloodied after the Hill TD was as good as it gets.

That third-down throw to Hill on the sideline, over the LB, had a ton of juice on it.

And looked pretty nifty in the pocket when Kelemete and Hills were trying desperately to hold their own in the second half.

Yeah what we did Sunday with the amount of marginal NFL players - no offense, guys - on the field in the second half in key roles was pretty incredible. Even if the Panthers aren't a good team, the presence of a few elite talents was able to bail the water of the boat.

If we can keep up the fight and perhaps get back to .500 by the halfway point before we get healthy, we'll have a legitimate chance to make some noise down the stretch. This 4 game block is gonna be rough but you never know.

Seems like the major pundits WANT him to decline. It's irritating. Fact is, like every other player in NFL history, it's inevitible. He will eventually decline. But it hasn't happened yet. Can they just let us enjoy our QB in that point? I really hope it's much later than sooner.

He overthrew cooks, enough said

Cooks stopped running his route with any intent and then when he looked up and saw the ball, he tried to catch up. If Cooks had been running full speed that 4-5 yards is suddenly a catchable ball FWIW.

How many times is someone will try to keep bringing up this same old question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom