Yellowstone tv show (1 Viewer)

Det. Brees

E tan e epi tas
Reaction score
I recently started watching yellowstone and was impressed. Good story, good acting. I describe it as Dallas meets Breaking bad.

Anyone else watching this show.

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I love the show and never miss it. However being from Montana in general and the Bozeman area in particular I find parts of it hilarious. So far I think there has only been one shot of Bozeman in it, and that was even fleeting. They use the names, but not the locations.

And they also have no clue as to water rights in Montana.

saint-58

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Yellowstone is one of my must watch series since it came around last year. Here is pretty decent write up about the actual ranch used for the series-
Kevin Costner’s amazing series, Yellowstone, is known not just for its complicated and compelling storyline, but for its beautiful scenery that truly created a modern wild west feel. Season 2 of the series was filmed in both Montana and Utah, just like Season 1. Montana is mostly used for exterior shots, while many interior and studio shots are in Utah. Read on for more details.
More than 20 locations in Utah and Montana are used during filming for both Season 1 and Season 2. These include locations in Summit, Salt Lake City, Weber, Wasatch, and more.
Dutton’s Family Ranch Is a 100-Year-Old Ranch in Montana
John Dutton’s beautiful ranch home is filmed at the Chief Joseph Ranch in Darby, Montana, located at 125 Appaloosa Trail, The Salt Lake Tribune reported. The ranch is more than 100 years old. The main living room of the lodge was decorated for the filming, including adding Navajo rugs to the balconies and Remington bronzes to the tables. Costner referred to the series as a “postcard for Montana.”

crosswatt

Bulldawg was my friend
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I watched season one thinking it might be alright, but really got into the characters, and the cinematography is just exceptional.

It also took me until the season one finale to realize that Cole Hauser was Rip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom