Yes, it's the Scots ******* again! Mikaloyd AWOL! (1 Viewer)

Ligs

Reaction score
Trust me, if I had any other choice but to post this I would use the other options.... I've 'lost' Mikaloyd again and I'm getting seriously worried this time!

Has anyone heard from him in the last 2 weeks? I have checked on here and as far as I can see he hasn't made a post since the 10th May. I've called him several times a day with no answer and it's really not like him. I'm worried sick!

I'm hoping he's up in the mountain at his family's cabin or visiting his sister who has not long relocated to TX (and I don't have her new number). But I still don't understand the lack of contact!

Give me **** all you like (can't wait for certain people's smart assed comments) but I just hope someone cares enough about y'all to go hunting if you ever go AWOL!

If I wasn't in Scotland, I'd be tracking him down myself..... I've done the best I can and got nowhere...

Cheers all x

Well . . . the unabomber has been back in the news again lately. :scratch:

Ligs, if you want to make a 'missing' poster, use this artist's rendition:

Unabomber-sketch.png

But if you're totally serious about being worried - I hope he's okay. And I don't know him except for on here, so that's about all I can do.

Trust me, if I had any other choice but to post this I would use the other options.... I've 'lost' Mikaloyd again and I'm getting seriously worried this time!

Has anyone heard from him in the last 2 weeks? I have checked on here and as far as I can see he hasn't made a post since the 10th May. I've called him several times a day with no answer and it's really not like him. I'm worried sick!

I'm hoping he's up in the mountain at his family's cabin or visiting his sister who has not long relocated to TX (and I don't have her new number). But I still don't understand the lack of contact!

Give me **** all you like (can't wait for certain people's smart assed comments) but I just hope someone cares enough about y'all to go hunting if you ever go AWOL!

If I wasn't in Scotland, I'd be tracking him down myself..... I've done the best I can and got nowhere...

Cheers all x

So are ya'll like lesbian lovers or something? Why the overwhelming sense of urgency? Unless the dude confided in you something to the effect of suicidal desires, not sure why you're going postal? Perhaps you're extreme response is the reason he's not answering your international crazed calls?

Either way, there's not much you can do from Scotland... so I suggest you relax, enjoy your trip and worry about whatever is going on when you get back. He's either incapacitated somehow (in which case there's nothing you can do,) avoiding you (in which case overreacting will just make him want to avoid you even further,) or just busy (in which case your overreacting will probably push him towards the not wanting anything to do with you mentality.) So whatever is actually going on... overreacting achieves nothing but ruin your trip and your friendship. Good luck buddy. Hope things work out though.

So are ya'll like lesbian lovers or something? Why the overwhelming sense of urgency? Unless the dude confided in you something to the effect of suicidal desires, not sure why you're going postal? Perhaps you're extreme response is the reason he's not answering your international crazed calls?

Either way, there's not much you can do from Scotland... so I suggest you relax, enjoy your trip and worry about whatever is going on when you get back. He's either incapacitated somehow (in which case there's nothing you can do,) avoiding you (in which case overreacting will just make him want to avoid you even further,) or just busy (in which case your overreacting will probably push him towards the not wanting anything to do with you mentality.) So whatever is actually going on... overreacting achieves nothing but ruin your trip and your friendship. Good luck buddy. Hope things work out though.

I'm not on holiday ... the clue is in the thread heading, I AM Scottish and I live here.... Mikaloyd is male, I'm female, I reckon we would find it hard to be lesbian lovers.... and we're buddies, good buddies and have been for 10 years plus! I hope by now, he understands my 'mentality' as I do his! Trust me, if I thought I was over reacting, I wouldn't have posted this thread! I feel a tad sorry for your 'friends' now but thanks for taking the time to respond with all that!

I'm not on holiday ... the clue is in the thread heading, I AM Scottish and I live here.... Mikaloyd is male, I'm female, I reckon we would find it hard to be lesbian lovers.... and we're buddies, good buddies and have been for 10 years plus! I hope by now, he understands my 'mentality' as I do his! Trust me, if I thought I was over reacting, I wouldn't have posted this thread! I feel a tad sorry for your 'friends' now but thanks for taking the time to respond with all that!

Good luck resolving the issue. Either way as a guy, I do suggest trying to remain calm and handle this situation softly. If he is well, he knows you are trying to get in contact with you when he's ready. If he's not well... overreacting will not help his situation either. I am merely suggesting to do what you can if there is something you can do, but otherwise don't let your emotions result in an unnecessary escalation of the issue.

. but otherwise don't let your emotions result in an unnecessary escalation of the issue.

It's been 2 weeks now, with NO contact, I'm not unnecessarily escalating the issue! Something is wrong! He may well turn up in a week or so and act like nothing has happened and he HAS done this before (altho' for a week at most) .... infact one of my first posts on here was on a similar subject (hence the initial post, I got ripped to shreds and at that time didn't know how to check a poster's history etc lol). I'm deadly serious this time, I have my reasons!

Sorry if I bit your head off, I'm really just very worried!

Question: Did mikaloyd ever talk about his pro wrestling days back in the 80s and did he go "ooooooh yeaaaaaah" a lot?

Why don't you give us as many personal details about him as possible and we'll see if we can piece it all together and determine his wear-a-bouts. This is serious business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom