Saints Yes Sir. Back where we belong (1 Viewer)

Yes it does.

Hopefully, sports media cheesemakers won't re-start talking about how good we are, and also hopefully, cheese-eaters around here will remember recent offensive eggs this team has laid.

HFA or not, there are no gimme games ahead.

We owe Da Bears a hat tip for that assist. Fortunately the Steelers and Panties are in decline. Three games that should have been tough now look like locks.

Crazy NFL season if you think about it. We're 11-2 with 3 games to go and the only thing we are guaranteed right now is that we will be no worse than the 4 seed. We have the tie breaker over the Rams but the two teams sitting at 3 and 4 have the tiebreaker over us. Good thing is that everything is in our control but we can't afford any slip ups these last 3 games.

We are going to need our O-line and backs healthy. By the looks of it I feel like the playoffs bring Cowboys and Bears to the Dome. Probably a healthy dose of Hill plays in those game-plans.

Crazy NFL season if you think about it. We're 11-2 with 3 games to go and the only thing we are guaranteed right now is that we will be no worse than the 4 seed. We have the tie breaker over the Rams but the two teams sitting at 3 and 4 have the tiebreaker over us. Good thing is that everything is in our control but we can't afford any slip ups these last 3 games.
Yes, this is crazy indeed. And if we had the Rams upcoming schedule the #1 Seed would practically be a done deal. The Saints will be forced to keep their heads on straight right up to the end since we still have 3 playoff contenders left down the stretch.

We are going to need our O-line and backs healthy. By the looks of it I feel like the playoffs bring Cowboys and Bears to the Dome. Probably a healthy dose of Hill plays in those game-plans.

I'm guessing that's exactly why we didn't see so much Hill in the Cowboys game. Sean didn't want to show his hand to a potential playoff opponent.

I'm guessing that's exactly why we didn't see so much Hill in the Cowboys game. Sean didn't want to show his hand to a potential playoff opponent.

had the same thought. Combined with the fact that there were not as many days to practice those plays, you had no choice but to stay basic and it may end up working in our favor if we see them again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom