yet another bogus PI call leads to a game losing drive. (1 Viewer)

RiverRat

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I don't want to be "that guy," but seriously, how do you even play defense in this league? Not only was that ball not catchable, but OBJ was the one forcing contact. I really feel bad for our D this week. Not only does PJ go down, but our offense can't score 9 points.... and to think we forced three turnovers. wow.

I'm usually all for blaming a loss on the refs but that's hard to do when your team gets three turnovers, the defense gives up 9 points, and you still lose.

As a joke - a buddy of mine and myself thought that during the National Anthem next week we should all take a knee holding a sign for PI reviews in games. We say this since the Canadian league has the ability to review PI - why can't the NFL?

IT DIDN'T LOSE US THE GAME!

There, all you guys feel better that have to rush to tell the OP that?

Now let's actually discuss the call. The ball was throw at least 3 yards along the sideline out of bounds. It was nowhere near catchable.

That's two weeks in a row a crucial PI has gone against us on an obviously uncatchable ball. I have no idea what the ******* rule is anymore.

It's easy to say "We should've been better on offense" and yes that's true, but you know what? Refs are deciding the outcomes of games with these calls in critical situations, and considering how often they miss these calls, it's becoming a major issue.

Saints played too well on defense to lose this one with that call as a deciding factor at the end of the game. Period.

Now let's actually discuss the call. The ball was throw at least 3 yards along the sideline out of bounds. It was nowhere near catchable.

That's two weeks in a row a crucial PI has gone against us on an obviously uncatchable ball. I have no idea what the ******* rule is anymore.

At this point, I'll simply close my SR account, if there was an option to...

And spend more time with my kids on Sunday. Will DVR the games though... sigh

Bad call - but it was on 2nd and 1

Little chance the Giants wouldn't have converted.

All I want is CONSISTENCY . How can that be PI and when the DB holds Coleman's arm down preventing him form using 2 hands to make the catch is NOT called . That's the reason to NOT discount some sort of agenda

And the receiver was arm-barring him down the sideline, too.

It was a horrible call! It should have been an arm bar on OBJ. To call it on us was just crazy stupid.

The Giants didn't even have a penalty till the 3rd qtr I believe. They were holding on the Oline all day until they got 2 flags in a row.

It's just rediculous and we aren't good enough anymore to overcome a few bad calls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom