Yet another *chuckling and shaking my head* from our friend Peter King (1 Viewer)

Stop claiming to be a sportswriter and just admit to being America's Casual NFL Gossip Columnist....

Broncos-Chiefs OT thriller ends with Cairo Santos doink | The MMQB with Peter King

In the immortal word of Buddy Bizarre to the chorus at the end of Blazing Saddles: "[into megaphone] WRONGGG!"

Michael Thomas, 23.
Brandin Cooks, 23.
Willie Snead, 24.

Thomas (13th) and Cooks (20th) are both in the top 20 in the NFL in receiving yards. Snead is 42nd. They have combined for 17 TDs. Thomas is 7th in the NFL in catches of 20+ yards.

The Miami three are 21st, 49th and 60th and have 9 TDs.

Prosecution rests, your honor. We recommend no jail time, but that King be forced to hire an editor who follows the entire league.

You complain but still read that hack's articles......

giphy.gif

You complain but still read that hack's articles......

About once a month, because usually I get all I need from scanning PFT a couple of times a day. King also wrote several very nice things about the Saints in the very same column, and has been very thoughtful about N.O. in the past, but I can just never resolve his ridiculous insistence on holding on to Bountygate.

And, dear Francis....lighten up. :hihi:

Surprised you gave Parker a compliment since you trashed him the numerous times I've stated he should have been the pick instead of Peat....

Guess something else I was 'wrong' about.

I never said you were wrong about Parker's abilities. I said you were wrong about his impact, and that we should have tried to maneuver in the draft to acquire him.

I think you're way too focused on why your opinions are superior to other people's and get spun up when they aren't greeted with the deference you feel is owed to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom