Yet another *chuckling and shaking my head* from our friend Peter King (1 Viewer)

who's the best and all that other crap is just speculation. Ws and Ls are all that matters in the end. It's sorta like college football top 25s during the season. Just something to talk about when nobody's beat their wife, got a DUI, or tested positive for a PED recently.

Bad oversight, but he did give a couple positive shout-outs to the Saints, and called attention to Josh Hill's great game.

Yes, of course, but I thought that on the weekend we crushed Gregg Williams, my main thought is that King is basically the lone holdout on the legitimacy of Bountygate five years later.

To be fair, King was VERY pro-New Orleans after Katrina and personally bought season tickets. I also have it on good authority (not Swimmer-level, but still) that when the HoF electors came time to consider Rickey Jackson, he took a big stand in favor and helped turn the room.

Still had to have my fun, though.

Is he serious? Parker has burst onto the scene in the last 3 weeks with a single touchdown and 82 yard average?

I mean, Parker is very talented, and should be a solid player going forward. But that's really stretching his recent impact a bit I think.

I certainly did not get that either.

, I do think the fact there is no love lost between the league office and Brees and Payton is also a factor that consciously or unconsciously leads to downplaying anything the Saints do.

Yeah! It's Coach Payton's fault the media downplay the Saints! He's just the worst. Also, has anyone looked into the link between Payton and Climate Change???!?

Yeah! It's Coach Payton's fault the media downplay the Saints! He's just the worst. Also, has anyone looked into the link between Payton and Climate Change???!?
Is that you Skylene?

Is he serious? Parker has burst onto the scene in the last 3 weeks with a single touchdown and 82 yard average?

I mean, Parker is very talented, and should be a solid player going forward. But that's really stretching his recent impact a bit I think.

Surprised you gave Parker a compliment since you trashed him the numerous times I've stated he should have been the pick instead of Peat....

Guess something else I was 'wrong' about.

King is the guy that just asked Brees about playing in Miami one month ago on his podcast. Then interviews Drew a month later, before our Thursday night game, and asks him again.

And keeps trolling Brees every year about Miami. Trying to get Drew to slip up and show some regret or something positive about playing for the Dolphins .

peter-king-roger-goodell.jpg

I hate watching the SNF highlights and commentary. I don't turn in to listen to the commentators yak, but they seem to think that's why people watch.

Just shut up and play the highlights. I don't care what Peter King et.al. think, and I certainly don't care about soccer scores.

Heh, silly me -- forgot to add that our no. 4 WR, Brandon Coleman, is also only 24 and, with three TDs so far, has more TD catches this season than either Landry or Parker. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom