Yet another mass shooting (2 Viewers)

Do you have any evidence of that or do you just not like how the narrative changed?

There is no record of him claiming to be non-binary before he was charged with a hate crime.

Either there will be evidence of him being non-binary that comes out or there won’t be.

Right now, it seems obvious to me that he made this up hoping it will help his defense.

There is no record of him claiming to be non-binary before he was charged with a hate crime.

Either there will be evidence of him being non-binary that comes out or there won’t be.

Right now, it seems obvious to me that he made this up hoping it will help his defense.
has that actually been stated? an investigation into his background has been done and it has never come up?

do you have a link for that? I'd appreciate it because I haven't seen any such thing

has that actually been stated? an investigation into his background has been done and it has never come up?

do you have a link for that? I'd appreciate it because I haven't seen any such thing
You have seen evidence that he was claiming to be non-binary before yesterday?

Right now the only evidence that exists as far as I know is the murderer's claim.

If there was something other than that, then i wouldn't be calling him a liar.

Right now the only evidence that exists as far as I know is the murderer's claim.

So no....you don't know of any investigation results or evidence.

I'm not saying you aren't right I am saying that you are making a statement that is in line with what you want, and not with what facts have come out so you shouldn't present it as fact

If you can't trust a murderer, then we're lost, as a society.

So no....you don't know of any investigation results or evidence.

I'm not saying you aren't right I am saying that you are making a statement that is in line with what you want, and not with what facts have come out so you shouldn't present it as fact
You are making assumptions about me here. Just like I am about the murderer.

My instant reaction when I heard he was claiming to be non-binary was that he made that up. I don't really care whether he's non binary. It wouldn't change what i think about anything.

You are making assumptions about me here. Just like I am about the murderer.

My instant reaction when I heard he was claiming to be non-binary was that he made that up. I don't really care whether he's non binary. It wouldn't change what i think about anything.
My point IS that you are making assumptions and since you just admitted it than I am not making one. You have confirmed it as fact (unless what you just said is untrue)

My point IS that you are making assumptions and since you just admitted it than I am not making one. You have confirmed it as fact (unless what you just said is untrue)
Yes, I am assuming he's lying. There is no evidence right now that gives me any reason to believe his self-serving claim.

Just like i assume that Kacee Anthony and OJ liked about not being a murderer.

The suspect in the shooting at Club Q, a Colorado Springs LGBTQ nightclub, is now identifying as non-binary, according to court filings filed Tuesday.

"Anderson Aldrich is non-binary. They use they/them pronouns, and for the purposes of all formal filings, will be addressed as Mx. Aldrich," a footnote in a court filing reads.

They’ll rot in prison

And thank you Jeff for bringing this to our attention. Your concern for this marginalized group is heartwarming- perhaps we’re all capable of change

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom