Yet another mass shooting (1 Viewer)

We know what kind of 'christians' are being referenced to, and he isn't wrong...

FB_IMG_1669439579224.jpg
The Colorado kid doesn't claim Christianity. As a non-binary, my guess would be he reviles Christians.

And anyone who shows up with a gun and starts firing at a drag show isn't a Christian, no matter what they claim.

The Colorado kid doesn't claim Christianity. As a non-binary, my guess would be he reviles Christians.

And anyone who shows up with a gun and starts firing at a drag show isn't a Christian, no matter what they claim.
He was raised as a Mormon...

Colorado shooters dad again. I don't think he was much in the kids life. Not sure if that is good or bad tho.

Dagon isn't going to stand for unsubstantiated claims regarding OJ, especially since he was found not guilty.
"Oi! Leave my boy Orenthal alone."
dagon_by_kingovrats_dczvelv-fullview.jpg

You can be nonbinary and Christian. It's some of Jesus's supposed followers who have the problem

Let's keep this in mind the next time the news identifies someone as being Muslim.

It'd be news to his Dad, that's for sure.
True but if I was in that situation and had a dad like that I doubt I would tell him
Again, I'm not saying what is and what isn't. I'm saying let the facts come out. I am sure they are already combing through his social media and medical history

True but if I was in that situation and had a dad like that I doubt I would tell him
Again, I'm not saying what is and what isn't. I'm saying let the facts come out. I am sure they are already combing through his social media and medical history
To what end really?
This is not a court of law
We discuss broad social trends and then bore down when the context gets complicated
There’s probably less than a 2% chance that what his defense lawyers say is accurate bc:
- defense lawyers
- very small % of non-binary
- w/out non-binary designation he fits the profile of the great majority of mass murderers
- the infinitesimal chance of non-binary mass murderer that did not generate a metric ton of social media footprint and coverage

And then regardless of the particulars, the takeaway will be more tolerance/less hate

Considering all that ‘wait and see’ feels more like an attempt to distract the conversation than a call to prudence

To what end really?
This is not a court of law
We discuss broad social trends and then bore down when the context gets complicated
There’s probably less than a 2% chance that what his defense lawyers say is accurate bc:
- defense lawyers
- very small % of non-binary
- w/out non-binary designation he fits the profile of the great majority of mass murderers
- the infinitesimal chance of non-binary mass murderer that did not generate a metric ton of social media footprint and coverage

And then regardless of the particulars, the takeaway will be more tolerance/less hate

Considering all that ‘wait and see’ feels more like an attempt to distract the conversation than a call to prudence
I find it fascinating how people pick and choose when they think we should wait for more info and be objective.

It usually goes with their politics

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom