guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
does anyone else feel/notice this?
after SB we were whoopin and hollerin
next "off season" was the lockout
then Goodellgate/drew's salary
now post-goodell/post-Sp suspension/new coordinator coaches etc we'll have yet another post-post-season with not a lot of down time

is it too much to ask for a drama free off-season?

i am excited for the offseason. draft is always fun, coach is back, new scheme and coordinator.....it's going to be interesting. hopefully there isn't any drama this time around.

september seems so far away. only 7 months away!

ps: on a minor note; hopefully nike fixes the saints gold

I'm going to enjoy the spring and summer first before thinking about football. Hopefully we find out soon who is tasked to turn our turrible defense around.

now post-goodell/post-Sp suspension/new coordinator coaches etc we'll have yet another post-post-season with not a lot of down time

There's no drama if you don't pay attention to it.

In the media world friend, drama is a warm blanket to wrap yourself around, therefore, it is a commodity that will always be there, free for the taking.

In my life I hate drama, and try hard to keep it away from me.

Yes, I am hoping for a drama free, absolute domination style 2013!

i am excited for the offseason. draft is always fun, coach is back, new scheme and coordinator.....it's going to be interesting. hopefully there isn't any drama this time around.

september seems so far away. only 7 months away!

ps: on a minor note; hopefully nike fixes the saints gold

I agree...I live the off season....its when teams get to rebuild and reshape their teams. Saints get Payton back...we have a new defensive scheme to implement, what's not exciting about this off season...I couldn't wait for the super bowl to end so we could start targeting coaches for this new 3-4 defense.

There's no drama if you don't pay attention to it.

ah, the bumbleebee approach (or the hesienberg principle)
that's not really true - the drama of the last 2 seasons spilled over to the general population and even people not interested in football were audience for it
the residual drama (2nd round pick) will stay at least til the draft

Im looking foward to this offseason. Radical changes and basically a new look team nxt year. Traning camp will be fun as well be all interested on how certain players are progressing.

There are a lot of questions this offseason and none will have to do with bounty issues.

Our running backs
Which veterans it will be time to say goodbye too
The draft will be interesting as will FA
Traning camp

This will be a doozy of an offseason and it will get started soon.

I feel just the opposite. After the last two, I'm looking forward to a relatively normal off-season. The only real lingering issue is the loss of the draft pick. We have coaches to hire but that's not unusual. We are in a spot of cap trouble but Loomis will guide us through that. All-in-all, it looks a lot more interesting than the last couple.

I feel just the opposite. After the last two, I'm looking forward to a relatively normal off-season. The only real lingering issue is the loss of the draft pick. We have coaches to hire but that's not unusual. We are in a spot of cap trouble but Loomis will guide us through that. All-in-all, it looks a lot more interesting than the last couple.

Agreed. The 1st off season since 2010 were nothing is screwed up.

I actually can't wait for the hiring of DC and these things, along with combine and then draft. After the draft yes, everything dies, but till then i'll be more pumped than because of the sb

ah, the bumbleebee approach (or the hesienberg principle)
that's not really true - the drama of the last 2 seasons spilled over to the general population and even people not interested in football were audience for it
the residual drama (2nd round pick) will stay at least til the draft
You got me.

How about this?........ Drama with less ketchup :ezbill:

what drama are you forecasting for this off-season for us???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom