Ying yang twins at halftime (1 Viewer)

WHODATDYLAN

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
NFC Championship halftime performances by Ying Yang Twins, Choppa, and DJ Raj Smoove.

Time to put Halftime to bed. Its tired.

Never was a fan of it.

And real band heads know that song will always be called TSU Funk no matter what words you put to it. I'd much rather have TSU marching band come and perform the actual song.

Time to put Halftime to bed. Its tired.

Never was a fan of it.

And real band heads know that song will always be called TSU Funk no matter what words you put to it. I'd much rather have TSU marching band come and perform the actual song.

I’m way more interested in that than the crap they usually do where they put two or three unrelated acts together for a “this appeals to everybody!” craporama.

Would be nice to have Mannie Fresh repping too. Get Gregory D out there and they could do Buck Jump Time. Lol.

Ohhh weee...you just threw me back to looking for 12 inch singles at Peaches on Gentilly and running into both of them there. Yes indeed.

Ohhh weee...you just threw me back to looking for 12 inch singles at Peaches on Gentilly and running into both of them there. Yes indeed.
Did you say Peaches next to the Baskin Robins on Gentilly? When he posted Gregory D, I knew y'all were taking it back. Respect.

Nice! I used to scoop-up vinyl at Odyssey Records In the Carrollton Shopping Center in the late 80’s. I still have most of it, including Buck Jump Time and other classics. It’s hard to part with my vinyl collection!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom