Yo Bulldawg is it snowing up their where you live (1 Viewer)

I'm in Wisconsin right now and its been a winter wonderland since october. Right now there projecting over a foot of snow today. By saturday it will be at least 10 below zero. I will be movin to New Orleans soon.... I'm driving right now and I can barely see the road cause of the snow. Its pretty cool though........

>>I'm driving right now and I can barely see the road cause of the snow. Its pretty cool though........

Anyone else find this dangerous?

Where do you live V? Everything tapered off here during the afternoon. But they're calling for another shot of snow Friday night/Sat morning with temps dropping into the teens as early as 7PM Saturday.
(Late to the reply but...)

Kennesaw, GA, just NW of Atlanta. They're saying snow pretty much all day tomorrow. O.O

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/

Click on your favorite location. Low 20's in Jackson tomorrow night, snow throughout central and North Alabama (3" for Anniston :hihi: ) tonight and tomorrow, low-mid 20's near the MS and AL Coasts Sat. night. Should be a cold night and a colder tomorrow with strong north winds on top of everything else. The Parade downtown tomorrow night should be brutal. :covri:

TPS

Yeah, I'm sure he wants YOU showing up his last weekend before shipping out. :hihi:

Like you know. :nono: We've been supposed to get together for a while, and we might do it depending on road hazards when I wake up in the middle of the night. Word is they close the roads up there with winter storms, so it's 50/50. Don't be hating because you can't hang.

:rock:

TPSnowboardannistonbra!

It snowed good here on Thursday, schools were closed and a 2 hour delay Friday. We are supposed to get more of the same Saturday afternoon. It will probably affect the vote turnout for the republican primary.

Attachments

• snowjan08 012.jpg
    snowjan08 012.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 3
  • snowjan08 0011.jpg
    snowjan08 0011.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 3
Yeah, you have to capitalize on fun when you can. My dilemna is if I wait too long, then we could end up not being able to get up there. If I go too early, b d won't be back and I'll have to kill time for a few hours. It's all up in the air, but I'll be making my mind up in the next hour or two. :covri:

TPS

Don't do it brah. It's looking icy heading up that way. On ice days, a normal 30 min commute for me doubles, at least. If you see ice on bridges, you're commute might take a really long time. Bring a blanket. colonninecolon

More pics to come.

Attachments

• DSCF2083_small.jpg
    DSCF2083_small.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 4
It snowed here this morning. Sorry David, no pics right now, might upload some for you later.

Of course nothing here in Houston, but all the talk of sneaux (which is how you spell it here in the south :D) makes me miss those pretty snowfalls we'd get in NJ. One or two a season was fine; it was the endless snow combined with having to shovel it and drive in it that got really old. But a snowstorm on a Saturday, with groceries in the house, a load of firewood and nowhere to go...nothing like it. That's what I miss.

I dedicate this picture to DavidM

snow.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom