Yo mama or Chuck Norris jokes-which was the best? (3 Viewers)

It's cool, cause yo mama smell so bad, she made Right Guard turn left.....................she made Speed Sick so slow down.............and she made Sure think twice

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now known as the Islands

Yo mama so fat, the back of her neck look like a package of hot dogs.
Yo mama so fat that if someone told her to haul *** she’d have to make 2 trips

They were called jumpolines until yo mama bounced on one.

Yo mama so ugly she make a freight train take a dirt road

My friends and I still share Chuck Norris facts whenever we run a cross a new one. They still crack me up. Thanks for the new one above, Moon! Some of my faves from off the top of my head:

- Chuck Norris once threw a grenade that killed 37 people. And then it exploded.
- Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Problem is, he has never cried.
- When God first said "Let there be light!" Chuck Norris replied, "You didn't say please..."
- The T-rex wasn't chasing the jeep. Chuck Norris was chasing the T-rex.
- They once filmed a movie called "Chuck Norris Versus Every Movie Villain Ever." It was never released because it was only eight seconds long.
- They once aired a rerun of "Walker, Texas Ranger" in France. The entire country immediately surrendered, just to be on the safe side.

God, I love me some Chuck Norris facts! :)

Chuck Norris likes his meet so rare, he only eats unicorns.

Yo mama so fat...she jumped up and got stuck.

The Yo Mama jokes were stupid-funny.

The Chuck Norris jokes, while many of them were funny/clever, just seemed to get beaten into the ground after a while in the 2000s.

Even the "Smudge the Cat" memes, which had probably close to a 2 year run, seemed to pale in comparison to the run that the Chuck Norris jokes had.

Yo mommas so black, when she went to night school she got marked absent

Yo mommas so nasty, when she got off the bus, a cop gave the bus driver a ticket for littering

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom