Yo mama or Chuck Norris jokes-which was the best? (1 Viewer)

When I hear yo mama jokes all I can think of is the Dirty Dozens skits from In Living Color with Jaime Foxx. That was great stuff.

Also, yo mama so short she poses for trophies.

anyone know when and how the Chuck Norris jokes started?

And why him?

He's more known for these jokes than his movies (which were mostly of the straight to video, bargain bin variety)

And why him?

He's more known for these jokes than his movies (which were mostly of the straight to video, bargain bin variety)
I don't remember exactly when they started, somewhere shortly after the turn of the century, I believe, but I think they began as satire over all those bad movies where he was Mr. Indestructible. I mean, those films parody themselves and I think the jokes were basically the forerunner of memes.

And why him?

I looked up this topic the other day and meant to paste here, but forgot. Maybe this is true, maybe it's not. Only Chuck Norris knows for sure.

The Chuck Norris jokes started in the summer of 2005 as the result of a thread on the SomethingAwful forums. A thread started called “Post Your Vin Diesel Facts” in response to the movie "The Pacifier" coming out. This movie featured Vin Diesel as a Navy SEAL turned babysitter. After the thread died out a teenager named Ian Spector decided to make a web page called the "Vin Diesel Fact Generator" to be a repository for the "facts" and allow visitors to make new "facts". The web site had some popularity but started to die out by the summer, so Spector solicited suggestions for a replacement for Vin Diesel. Norris was the winner by an overwhelming margin on write-in votes. This was possibly because of the "Walker Texas Ranger lever" joke which Conan O'Brien was running on the Tonight Show at the same time. As a result Spector changed the "Vin Diesel Fact Generator" into the "Chuck Norris Fact Generator" which you can visit at Chuck Norris Facts and the rest was history. The new generator debuted in December of 2005 and was just a one-pager with an email address to make submissions.

I looked up this topic the other day and meant to paste here, but forgot. Maybe this is true, maybe it's not. Only Chuck Norris knows for sure.

That was interesting. The other story there was also interesting, and not just because it included Drew Brees and his family....

I asked ChatGPT to contribute to this thread, it's hit or miss, mostly miss:

1. Yo Mama is so slow, when she tried to outrun Chuck Norris, she ended up in a time warp!
  2. Yo Mama is so clumsy, she once bumped into Chuck Norris and he said, "Watch out for my aura!"
  3. Yo Mama is so uncoordinated, she challenged Chuck Norris to a dance-off and tripped over her own two feet!
  4. Yo Mama is so forgetful, she mistook Chuck Norris for her long-lost twin brother!
  5. Yo Mama is so clueless, she asked Chuck Norris for directions to the gym!
  6. Yo Mama is so weak, she couldn't even lift Chuck Norris's pinky finger!
  7. Yo Mama is so loud, she yelled at Chuck Norris and his beard shrunk in fear!
  8. Yo Mama is so gullible, she believed Chuck Norris when he told her he invented gravity!
  9. Yo Mama is so lazy, she asked Chuck Norris to tie her shoes, and he did it with a roundhouse kick!
  10. Yo Mama is so unimpressive, even Chuck Norris couldn't come up with a good joke about her!
  11. Yo Mama is so dim-witted, she challenged Chuck Norris to a battle of wits and forgot to show up!
  12. Yo Mama is so average, she met Chuck Norris and he didn't even realize she was there!

If you spent any amount if time on chat in The Barrens back during the heyday of World of Warcraft, any charm the Chuck Norris jokes may have had was obliterated ten times over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom