You be the judge. (1 Viewer)

Your tilting
The ovehead angle is almost impossible to use. You can't know how far back from the view it is or if it's directly over the line. But there are angles you can use or not use from the sideline.

This sideline view has an almost perfect angle:1.png

The pylon view has a perspective to it:
3.png
Your pylon cam line is tilted like a bad bucs first down spot. He is touching the line there, not crossing,doesnt have to for the td ruling however. Made drew look dumb. The bear bettors were given new life. Other than that it's shrug the shoulders type stuff. Drews ribs getting better at least. The fumble could have gone either way so that means......what it usually means.

Your tilting

Your pylon cam line is tilted like a bad bucs first down spot. He is touching the line there, not crossing,doesnt have to for the td ruling however. Made drew look dumb. The bear bettors were given new life. Other than that it's shrug the shoulders type stuff. Drews ribs getting better at least. The fumble could have gone either way so that means......what it usually means.

Almost impossible to make a call on the pylon cam because of the perspective. You would have to drop a line at where he crosses and that's hard to prove.

The first picture is definitive though. It's the perfect angle. If it was offset the goal line would skew like the yard lines to the left do.

I thought he had it too, I was fighting with my buddy saying he had it. That's why I brought up the still shoots to see. I found out I was wrong and admitted so the next day. I'm just showing it to everyone so we can all know.

Year: 2009
Game: Saints @ Redskins

Go to the 11:55 mark for this catch-fumble.

The one vs. the Bears was just as close. 🤔

:gosaints:

You make a great comparison here.

It's essentially the same exact play

He didn’t have control before the turn.

Incomplete, lol.
What constitutes not having control? The ball was in his hand and I saw no sign of a bobble.

Fumble, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom