You be the judge. (1 Viewer)

v12whodat

Rookie
Reaction score
This is clearly a catch fumble. I went back to the 2018 seasons game against the Giants, and PJ Williams caused a fumble the exact same way. Wow ,just wow. The difference is, in the game vs the Giants the refs called this a catch fumble. The NFL need full time refs.

Attachments

• IMG_1689.MOV
    20.2 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    25 MB
I still don’t think it was a fumble.
I do see the argument in leaving the Drew TD as was called on the field..as that one angle made it seem as if there wasn’t irrefutable evidence to overturn it.

Agree on both.

Something seemed off on those sideline angles. The officials called it a TD immediately and the pylon cam supported that.

But yeah, I immediately knew that was an incomplete pass. Never had control even when he started what could’ve been considered a “football move.”

That is one that could gone either way, but I have seen that called incomplete as many times as a fumble.

On the Brees TD there was only one angle that looked close All the others cast serious doubt. I guess you could argue inconclusive but looked short to me.

I dont see it as a fumble. I didnt during the game, and I still dont. I dont think he had control when he made a 'football move'. If he had tucked it, and made a football move, fine. But they kept talking during the broadcast about the time element, and for once I agree with them.

If it were us, and they called that a fumble, Morris Bart would be petitioning federal court to investigate and 80% of this board would be wearing Goodell clown shirts until the end of Lent.

I dont see it as a fumble. I didnt during the game, and I still dont. I dont think he had control when he made a 'football move'. If he had tucked it, and made a football move, fine. But they kept talking during the broadcast about the time element, and for once I agree with them.

If it were us, and they called that a fumble, Morris Bart would be petitioning federal court to investigate and 80% of this board would be wearing Goodell clown shirts until the end of Lent.
i've worn my goodell clown shirt every game since the 2018 NFCCG debacle.

Agree on both.

Something seemed off on those sideline angles. The officials called it a TD immediately and the pylon cam supported that.

But yeah, I immediately knew that was an incomplete pass. Never had control even when he started what could’ve been considered a “football move.”
The one top angle didnt lie
He was so short it was embarrassing 🥺

that and brees got that TD. wish i could find the pylon camera of it.

thats 2 tds off the board.

I thought so too. So I brought up the game paused it and checked the perspectives. Unfortunately, the pylon cam angles off the goal line so it gives you perspective. The two other shots had a completely vertical goal line so it was a good angle and the ball was short.

I thought so too. So I brought up the game paused it and checked the perspectives. Unfortunately, the pylon cam angles off the goal line so it gives you perspective. The two other shots had a completely vertical goal line so it was a good angle and the ball was short.
thats good to know. cause i remembered seeing one with the ball across. puts to bed now.

My biggest gripe about the play is the refs didn't let it play out, so they obviously haven't learned anything from the last few year. It should've been called a TD then reversed, they originally called it that way then backed off. Had it turned out to be a fumble we would not have been given the defensive TD.

Ball hit his hands, he turned to attempt to run up the field while the ball never moved. It's close. I thought it could have been considered a catch. It's just one of those that is right on the borderline.

The one top angle didnt lie
He was so short it was embarrassing 🥺
NO, he was not, that "top" angle WAS NOT directly on the goal line. It appeared that the camera was right down the goal line, but it WAS NOT. I was at the game, I walked right behind that camera after the play. THAT camera was a foot to a foot and a half inside of the goal line. The ball was about five feet in the air, simple Trig can show the angle and prove the ball did cross, while it appears that the ball did not cross.

SOMEBODY must have the Pylon Cam on their DVR.

The game is on NFL Network right now. I actually don't have a DVR, I will try to watch for that angle and take a pic with my phone.

Read some later posts. I might be wrong. I have not seen the pylon cam angle yet. It sure looked like a TD live at the game.

i've worn my goodell clown shirt every game since the 2018 NFCCG debacle.

If we win the SB, will you fold it up for good? What’s your end game with the GCS situation? I feel like we need to get you out of the shirt.

At the same time, Tom Brady and a playoff game seems like a prime situation to get us all back in GCS’s.

If we win the SB, will you fold it up for good? What’s your end game with the GCS shirt situation? I feel like we need to get you out of the shirt.

At the same time, Tom Brady and a playoff game seems like a prime situation to get us all back in GCS’s.
im retiring it after this season, so 1-3 more games with it, then burn. need me a new one. any ideas? non nfl licensed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom