You can actually put a good hit on the quarterback without the flag in the AAF. (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Have ya'll seen some of these hits on the qbs?

i didn’t expect much, but this is the closest to “real” pro football out of any of the pop up leagues over the years.

disclaimer, i don’t consider the cfl a pop up. it is almost a different game completely.

-edit, btw, i am loving this game. it is weird; these players are motivated to play for a possible win.

i didn’t expect much, but this is the closest to “real” pro football out of any of the pop up leagues over the years.

disclaimer, i don’t consider the cfl a pop up. it is almost a different game completely.
I agree 100%.

My son plays DE/LB in high school. Kid was OUT OF HIS MIND on this hit! Play might not be the best but man these guys are playing with passion! Fun to watch.

I hollered at that helmet-displacing lick on the QB more than any non-Saints play in the NFL all year

this is a very interesting league. maybe i am just excited because orlando is blowing out atlanta. alone, that is a worth a happy friend tomy hand.

What channel are they showing this on?

I can't really get behind the allowed helmet to helmet hits.
Some say it's old school football.
Some say they know what they signed up for.
Long term effects of multiple concussions are horrific.
Suicide, paraplegic after football. Wouldn't wish that on anyone no matter what they choose. Or how enjoyable it makes the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom