You can't blame protest tonight.. (1 Viewer)

iamsaved

ready!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For low rating, Blaine Gabbert vrs Drew stanton..I tell you i love some nfl but this will be kinda hard to watch. Just saying. What yall think?

It'll still watch. It's technically still football.

I think I'd actually rather watch someone play Madden with those two teams than watch the real thing.

I only watch Thursday night games when the Saints play.

I'd rather go out on a date. But looks like I'm stuck with watching this football game alone.

I only watch Thursday night games when the Saints play.

This^^^

I've been protesting Thursday night football since it's inception. The NFL has been over playing its stroke and now they are starting to feel the results of having a bad product.

As another football option, you can switch over to ESPN and watch Temple play Memphis, or tune to CBS Sports Network for Western Kentucky vs Louisiana Tech.

I'll turn it on when I get home a little after 10 to go to sleep. Something about the sounds of a football game put me right to sleep if I am really tired. I have a couple awesome Saints wins on my DVR saved just for this. Can't sleep...put on the NFCCG that I've seen 100000000 x's and next thing you know, I'm snoring.

As another football option, you can switch over to ESPN and watch Temple play Memphis, or tune to CBS Sports Network for Western Kentucky vs Louisiana Tech.

Yup. I'll be flipping back and forth between these 2 tonight. The Ga Southern/Arkansas St game last night was good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom