You Don't Win Turning the Ball Over, and Anazlone is Terrible + Future Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Lot of things went wrong today, so many that it’s amazing the Bucs didn’t win by 30.
The turnovers, the penalties, the mistakes, the injuries and the no show players. Where was Payton (coaching) CGM, Cam, Trey, Brees, Davenport just to name a few? These guys didn’t show up today.

I’m not even mad this year. I’m just sad.

Same, I already got mad and royally PO'd with the 2018 playoff game. I have become numb now.

I didn't say it in a previous thread but I can say it now this team wasn't going to beat Green Bay in Green Bay just wasn't going to happen. Just let the Bucs get slaughtered.

Cook's fumble completely turned the game on its head. Brees' INTs sealed it.

You can not turn it over 4 times and win. Murray is also a lot more important to this team than it might seem. Meanwhile, almost every bad defensive play had Anzalone written on it. This guy can not be on this team next year. Do what it takes to get Kwon back and draft more LBs.

Drew is obviously done. There's zero reason for him to change his mind this time, nor should Payton let him. Jameis is the future IMO with a draft pick thrown in for competition. I'm cautiously optimistic Payton can have him ready to give us more next year than Brees was able to give us this year as his age and ability. We may not miss a beat, but who knows.

There's 32 teams and only one can win it all. We are making it a lot further than most, but it still sucks. It is what it is.

Tampa played like a team that wanted it. We didn’t. Too many injuries. Too many turnovers.

Payton wasn’t out coached. We were outplayed. Plan was in place. The two turnovers kept them in it long enough to force Brees to beat them and he couldn’t.

because it’s false.

Give me SP and Jameis or a drafted QB over the what we’ve had to deal with in the playoffs the last four years.

If you think Winston is the future you don't watch a lot of football. What has he shown that can lead a team to a SB? let a lone to a division title. Please lets get real here.

With that being said the future QB isn't on this team yet.

Everything was going well, but ultimately it was the turnovers that did you guys in. You can't do that against a guy like Brady. The same thing happened to us in week 5 when they blew us out. I'm sorry you guys lost, but we'll avenge you guys next week.

BoNcHiE we have seen this coming all season. A team to DARE us to throw more than 30 yards down field.

In the playoffs you get the best of the best. DCS are not dumb. And TB played the odds that we wouldnt and they were absolutely right

If you think Winston is the future you don't watch a lot of football. What has he shown that can lead a team to a SB? let a lone to a division title. Please lets get real here.

With that being said the future QB isn't on this team yet.

Not even worth debating if you already have your mind made up. But I do watch plenty of football and think Jameis and Payton would be great together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom