You Don't Win Turning the Ball Over, and Anazlone is Terrible + Future Thoughts (1 Viewer)

What makes me upset is Payton let the ship sink with Drew. It was obvious early he was struggling.

I would like to have seen what Winston could have done in the 4th Qtr.

I was thinking the same thing at the beginning of the 4th. It would have been very painful given everything Drew has done, but when the 4th started I thought to myself that the only chance the Saints had was to put Winston in.

I just can't get into "future" talk right now. Just can't.

Feels like this run is over. We've still got great talent obviously, but we chose to go all in the last 3 years and never cashed out. I was 100% on board with going all in too. Just sucks we have no Super Bowl to show for it.

A new era approaches. But I can't get into focusing on who's staying, going, etc.

If you think Winston is the future you don't watch a lot of football. What has he shown that can lead a team to a SB? let a lone to a division title. Please lets get real here.

With that being said the future QB isn't on this team yet.

Hrmmm. Let’s think about this together. One playoff play today, one playoff TD.

The Bucs won by default, the Saints acted like they'd subconsciously checked out of this game before it started. The energy they had made it look like there was nothing on the line, especially in the second half.

5-0 with Teddy Bridgewater, 3-1 with Taysom Hill.

I think we'll be OK.

Teddy isn't on the team anymore. We played some pretty bad teams when Taysom was playing. One was a QB'less Broncos team. I really don't think we will be okay. We aren't going to be the Jaguars next year but we could be close to Carolina maybe.

Tell Drew it's time to go or treat him like old yellow, get rid of Cook, Jordan, Anazlone, T. smith, Murray, Armstead, Davenport, and Peat. You basically just blow it up this off season. Might need to get rid of Payton too and get someone with some fresh play calling that can stay disciplined and don't have a cute bonehead gene.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom