You Don't Win Turning the Ball Over, and Anazlone is Terrible + Future Thoughts (2 Viewers)

Didn't run well or get to Brady. Those last two picks were kamara not looking for the ball and a deflection. Very fortunate for Tampa. Harris is the best returner in the league. Got to go to work I'll add some more later.

Really sad about late season injuries. Trey was beast in season then got hurt. Shame Harris got hurt because he was ballin. Kudos to #45 of Tampa, dude was everywhere. Surprised at MT as he was ineffective and totally gave away the play on the pick. Someone asked about Davenport, he was offsides on a key third down. I am not mad at Drew. I wish Cook made a few more plays and did not fumble. Tampa played opportunistic ball and came up with the win. I have no doubt we would have beaten GB in a rematch. I know alot of people are upset with Drew but I still think he represents the best chance to win. If he does retire, I think Jameis will get the nod.

Really sad about late season injuries. Trey was beast in season then got hurt. Shame Harris got hurt because he was ballin. Kudos to #45 of Tampa, dude was everywhere. Surprised at MT as he was ineffective and totally gave away the play on the pick. Someone asked about Davenport, he was offsides on a key third down. I am not mad at Drew. I wish Cook made a few more plays and did not fumble. Tampa played opportunistic ball and came up with the win. I have no doubt we would have beaten GB in a rematch. I know alot of people are upset with Drew but I still think he represents the best chance to win. If he does retire, I think Jameis will get the nod.
lol, what you smoking to think we would of beaten Green Bay. They would destroy us. Time to wake up.

What makes me upset is Payton let the ship sink with Drew. It was obvious early he was struggling. A real coach benches his player no matter who it is and try’s to position his team in the best way possible to win.

We missed Taysom. 2 FG’s in what should have been TD’s. We missed Murray.

I would like to have seen what Winston could have done in the 4th Qtr.

I understand. But he was gonna ride Brees until the end....Brees isn’t coming back. I would be surprised if he does. CSP and DB have been attached at the hip since 2006...I’m sure they have a great friendship. Also I believe the whole team was behind DB and was gonna sink or swim with him.

No way Brees was gonna get benched. CSP wouldn’t do that to him. He took us as far as we could go. Let him retire knowing that he gave it all he got...

we will be back next year, hopefully. It’s time to start a new chapter in Saints history.

I wasn’t even mad about the game or Drew’s play. Just more or less sad...aging athlete putting it all out on the field and it wasn’t good enough. I watched until the end...

1 Play doesn't make or break a QB

JW at the helm = total disaster imho, the guy is a train wreck and doesn't have any football IQ

Yes it's time to rebuild and Cook shouldn't go near the team again not just because of last night but he has acted like a petulant little baby the last few weeks when he's been called out for his poor dumb play

Time for real fans to rally behind the team and look to the future and get excited about the possibilities

Payton knows talent and I trust him at the wheel of a team still loaded with talent that now needs some new blood

Go Saints

Last edited:
Cook's fumble completely turned the game on its head. Brees' INTs sealed it.

You can not turn it over 4 times and win. Murray is also a lot more important to this team than it might seem. Meanwhile, almost every bad defensive play had Anzalone written on it. This guy can not be on this team next year. Do what it takes to get Kwon back and draft more LBs.

Drew is obviously done. There's zero reason for him to change his mind this time, nor should Payton let him. Jameis is the future IMO with a draft pick thrown in for competition. I'm cautiously optimistic Payton can have him ready to give us more next year than Brees was able to give us this year as his age and ability. We may not miss a beat, but who knows.

There's 32 teams and only one can win it all. We are making it a lot further than most, but it still sucks. It is what it is.

well I gotta tell you. Anzalone was out of position prettt much every play. His technique was horrible. His positioning was off almost every alignment. He was confused on reads and calls and was behind the whole way.

I personally felt like he cost us the game on defence. Abs that is harsh. I was a LB I played that role, I’m a HC now but have been a DC for years. The game, this game Atleast, was just too big for him. He doesn’t have it. He was playing catch up all game. They exploited him to a victory. It’s a shame, he gives an effort, but he’s just not a starter, hejust doesn’t have it. And it cost us today.

Haven't posted in awhile. Totally disgusting performance by the offense. Sean Payton loves his dancing and moronic way to act all season and blows it again in the Playoffs. This team need to get a QB, a TE who won't lose them games and a LB not named Anzalone. Remember Devin White? He killed them tonight. Absolute disgrace.
There is a reason you haven't posted because you only "react" as opposed to offer anything "before" the game

The world is full of experts after the game

We need a QB....of course we do but are you suggesting we should have gone with JW this season with his track record

Payton Dancing...Perhaps you should've supported the Jets with Gase standing like my Grandma trying to work the TV remote...SP is a players coach and every other team would take him in a second...what a dumb remark

We need a TE....yes we do so lets draft one

Man alive people think it is our god given right to win and want to blame everyone and everything...If Sean Payton is so bad I dare to think what other coaches are

Cook's fumble completely turned the game on its head. Brees' INTs sealed it.

You can not turn it over 4 times and win. Murray is also a lot more important to this team than it might seem. Meanwhile, almost every bad defensive play had Anzalone written on it. This guy can not be on this team next year. Do what it takes to get Kwon back and draft more LBs.

Drew is obviously done. There's zero reason for him to change his mind this time, nor should Payton let him. Jameis is the future IMO with a draft pick thrown in for competition. I'm cautiously optimistic Payton can have him ready to give us more next year than Brees was able to give us this year as his age and ability. We may not miss a beat, but who knows.

There's 32 teams and only one can win it all. We are making it a lot further than most, but it still sucks. It is what it is.
Anzalone couldnt make half of the other 31 teams practice squad

Alex Wet Bologna Anzalone will probably be signed to an extension. Scott Shanle part 2
I think Anzalone is gone. Kwon Alexander wont be healthy until later next season. Draft or FA the Saints need to replace Anzalone, he's a liablity

well I gotta tell you. Anzalone was out of position prettt much every play. His technique was horrible. His positioning was off almost every alignment. He was confused on reads and calls and was behind the whole way.

I personally felt like he cost us the game on defence. Abs that is harsh. I was a LB I played that role, I’m a HC now but have been a DC for years. The game, this game Atleast, was just too big for him. He doesn’t have it. He was playing catch up all game. They exploited him to a victory. It’s a shame, he gives an effort, but he’s just not a starter, hejust doesn’t have it. And it cost us today.
It’s a shame , he has the physical attributes but just doesn’t have a feel for the game. He can’t shed blocks. It was obvious that Kwon Alexander was brought in because the coaches realized that Anzalone just wasn’t a starter.

There is a reason you haven't posted because you only "react" as opposed to offer anything "before" the game

The world is full of experts after the game

We need a QB....of course we do but are you suggesting we should have gone with JW this season with his track record

Payton Dancing...Perhaps you should've supported the Jets with Gase standing like my Grandma trying to work the TV remote...SP is a players coach and every other team would take him in a second...what a dumb remark

We need a TE....yes we do so lets draft one

Man alive people think it is our god given right to win and want to blame everyone and everything...If Sean Payton is so bad I dare to think what other coaches are
I don’t think we need a TE other then as a backup. Trautman should have replaced Cook by mid season and should be the starter for a very long time.

It was a complete team loss, with maybe the exception of AK.

We knew what we needed to do to win, everything was just poorly executed from the receivers down to the QB, pass rush etc.

What a shame, but it’s the nature of the playoffs. You can’t have slow starts and you can’t have bad games.
I agree. Give the Bucs defense credit. I have never in my life seen a guy come back from injury and have the impact on a game like Devin White did. That was unbelievable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom