You gotta see this... The Gladiator (1 Viewer)

I don't know, but for some reason it reminds me of this guy:

Predator1Head.jpg

The Revolution helmet has been pretty good at preventing concussions. Peyton Manning uses it along with quite a few others. The helmet covers more of the jaw area than the older helmets but a lot of players don't know much about it.

My concern would be how would this helmet hold up against concussions. If it's like the old helmets, then it's almost useless.

The Revolution helmet has been pretty good at preventing concussions. Peyton Manning uses it along with quite a few others. The helmet covers more of the jaw area than the older helmets but a lot of players don't know much about it.

My concern would be how would this helmet hold up against concussions. If it's like the old helmets, then it's almost useless.

I have seen no reduction in concussions since teams in which I provide sports med coverage have made the switch to the revolution. Maybe it's better awareness by the players and coaches but it seems like maybe there's actually been an increase in concussions for me. Also, the Revolution does a horrible job of staying strapped up and on the head. The helmet is constantly coming off,,,I've seen it on every level. The Revolution was brought out with many promises, yet they have not delivered.

Last edited:
Ugly yes, but not far from a Nascar helmet, and with the amount of impact testing they do, I'm sure it would help a lot of guys aviod problems down the road. My 2 cents.....

It looks like an old Hutch helmet I had as a kid....:hihi:

Well at first glance from a safety point of view, it looks like it would make my job a little easier in getting the facemask off when a catastophic neck injury occurs.
That's the first thing I thought too!

Give it to Dan Morgan.

I second this.

How awesome would it be seeing him go probowl with this stupid looking helmet. Seeing carolina ****** because all they had to do was get him a different helmet to prevent from concussion injuries. :smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom