*** You have been warned *** (1 Viewer)

I did dance with a chick with big hooters. She must have been 6ft tall and she was wearing heels to boot. I must have looked like a chihuahua trying to mount a Great Dane. That still didn't beat the guy dancing with the 50-something year old crack ho. Now THAT was some funny ****.

I did dance with a chick with big hooters. She must have been 6ft tall and she was wearing heels to boot. I must have looked like a chihuahua trying to mount a Great Dane. That still didn't beat the guy dancing with the 50-something year old crack ho. Now THAT was some funny ****.

The Beatles sang... "All the Lonely People"

We sometimes do Meat Markets for fun, or a purpose... It's always a shame what happens in between those times... Life's Roller Coaster...

For some reason, I want to find Led Zeppelins " Good Times, Bad Times."

Glad that you had fun and have been enjoying yourself.... And damned glad that you was on the dance floor...

Joe

Last edited:
For those familiar with my seemingly never ending saga of a life the following may come as a shock. For the first time in over 8 years, I have absolutely no one living at my house that wasn't part of my immediate family at the time of purchase. That's right...there are no in-laws at Hotel Nate anymore. To add to this sudden change of fortune, my wife and kids have decided to take off to Mississippi for fall break.

That means I'm all alone for the next week. Alone with a bottle of Wild Turkey and (as soon as I hit the store on my way home) plenty of tasty beer.:no::covri::1zhelp::covermyeyes:

*Jux ban in 3...2...1..........
Will you wind up in the "I am an idiot" thread?? :ezbill:

The Beatles sang... "All the Lonely People"

We sometimes do Meat Markets for fun, or a purpose... It's always a shame what happens in between those times... Life's Roller Coaster...

For some reason, I want to find Led Zeppelins " Good Times, Bad Times."

Glad that you had fun and have been enjoying yourself.... And damned glad that you was on the dance floor...

Joe
Trying to dance is enough to land me on the "I'm and idiot" list all on it's own. I've got the rhythm of a slug on a salt block.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom