*** You have been warned *** (1 Viewer)

Wait, who knew there were actual museums in Anniston?

It's a chem/bio weapon museum. They show you all the cool things that happen to you when exposed.
Contrary to what my friend Jorge has to say, we actually have two museums here that operate together; the Anniston Museum of Natural History (the only museum in Alabama accredited by the Smithsonian) and the Berman Museum of World History (once a private collection).

Der be high class hicks in dem der hills.

Last edited:
Anniston huh? There's a special place in my heart for that part of the country. More specifically, Cheaha State Park. Enjoy y'sef.

Hey enjoy yourself BullDawg

It had been long time since I enjoyed peace and quiet but it happened a couple days last month. My girl took the kids to spend weekend with her parents. I couldnt go (thankyou baby Jesus) because I had to work. Anyways I got home late the first night because I stop for some beers after I got off but when I get back to my place I relax on the best seat in the house. Thats when I heard a little voice say "heeey.. dooo yooo taaalk tooo toomaatooos?" I was like aw hell no this a ghost! I was all freaking out and run away. When they get home I tell my girl about huanted bathroom and what the ghost say to me. She go in there and come back and say "is this what you hear?" She hold in hand one of the kids VeggieTale toothbrush. I didnt know we have a singing toothbrush. I guess they leave it switched on so battery all run down but it sound really scary.

Please don't do too many things that you'll up regreting later on, Bully-bull. If you truly fear you might get seriously wasted all alone in your own house, with the possibility of smoking a few bongs(not that you would of course, or me, or anyone else)* you could tell a family member/relative to either hide your car keys so take away your ability to drive when you get looped out, or inform your neighbors to warn you if in the case of you making excessive noise via completely drunk, some frat boys you may know in any case throw a wild orgy, they will walk over to your house, tell you to pipe down, or face there Dobermans, Pit Bulls, or the massive Mastofs.

Bull, Mastofs are to the canines what piranhas are to some poor souls/nitwits lost ot stuck aimlessly in the Amazon, they will eat you alive and the pain will be unimaginable. You heard me say "There will be Blood" as a occasional catchphrase, buddy they are proverbial walking nightmares. Good lord, I saw a male Mastof in Mandeville earlier this year named Tank, and my God, he looked like a MI Bradley armored vehicle strolling into the vet's office.

Damn BD, too bad the Saints have a bye week........

Please don't do too many things that you'll up regreting later on, Bully-bull. If you truly fear you might get seriously wasted all alone in your own house, with the possibility of smoking a few bongs(not that you would of course, or me, or anyone else)* you could tell a family member/relative to either hide your car keys so take away your ability to drive when you get looped out, or inform your neighbors to warn you if in the case of you making excessive noise via completely drunk, some frat boys you may know in any case throw a wild orgy, they will walk over to your house, tell you to pipe down, or face there Dobermans, Pit Bulls, or the massive Mastofs.

Bull, Mastofs are to the canines what piranhas are to some poor souls/nitwits lost ot stuck aimlessly in the Amazon, they will eat you alive and the pain will be unimaginable. You heard me say "There will be Blood" as a occasional catchphrase, buddy they are proverbial walking nightmares. Good lord, I saw a male Mastof in Mandeville earlier this year named Tank, and my God, he looked like a MI Bradley armored vehicle strolling into the vet's office.
Thanks for the concern, but I'll be a-ok. The biggest dog I have to worry about is the poodle my lesbian cop neighbor walks down my dead-end road, I don't drink and drive period, and there are no bongs or material that would be used in a bong anywhere near my hacienda.

However, in the event of a college co-ed orgy, I'll be sure to take pictures.

Make sure you post in the Idiot thread when this is all over... :hihi:

Thanks for the concern, but I'll be a-ok. The biggest dog I have to worry about is the poodle my lesbian cop neighbor walks down my dead-end road, I don't drink and drive period, and there are no bongs or material that would be used in a bong anywhere near my hacienda.

However, in the event of a college co-ed orgy, I'll be sure to take pictures.

Lesbian cop with a poodle? That doesn't quite fit, but oh well.

In all seriousness, have a good one.

Is this your neighbor....

rosie-hot-s&m-o%27donnell-view-lesbian-cop-leather-jimmy-kimmel-mama.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom