You heard it here first (1 Viewer)

No McNabb on offense. No Dawkins on defense. It doesn't even feel like the Eagles...

How many points will our ST either give up or leave on the field?

That's the question I can't answer with any confidence.

Actually i heard that yesterday ...sorry.

I would love to see the Offense put up that many points again. And I'm hoping they do.. just seems there are those teams out there, that sometime really seem to screw up our offense.. don't know what their secret is, but you know the kind of game I'm talking about.. Offense can't move the ball.. Drew starts throwin' interceptions.. ?

I'd love to see the offense score as often.. and the defense hold up as well as they did last week.. minus the ST scewups and fumbles :9:

:gosaints:

I am a little more conservative but I do think we will score 25-30 points and I don't think they will score over 20.

The Saints will drop over 40 points on the Eagles and give up less than 20.

Do you have a crystal ball we dont know about?

How many points will our ST either give up or leave on the field?

That's the question I can't answer with any confidence.

Zero. Usama & Young will be back and that will pay immediate dividends. Plus, th eextra empahasis on STs this week cant hurt. Im sure they will challenge Morestead to directional punt and concentrate on hangtime to help keep the ball away from Jackson.

Once Hargrove was replaced on the o-line, the FGs were clean. I dont understand the reason for having a DLmen who hasnt blocked for FGs in over a year on that squad, except to minimize any fluke injuries since we are so thin at the OL. But that appears to be fixed w/ Goodwin, Strief or Nesbit in there taking his place.

I'd say this is a lot closer than people are projecting. I say their defense comes out with something to prove with all the talk about Drew this week.

Don't know the score but completely disagree with OP that we hang 40 plus on them and hold them under 20 on D. I'd gladly come back to eat major crow and apologize if that happens.

Look for a close game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom