You heard it here first (1 Viewer)

I'd say this is a lot closer than people are projecting. I say their defense comes out with something to prove with all the talk about Drew this week.

Don't know the score but completely disagree with OP that we hang 40 plus on them and hold them under 20 on D. I'd gladly come back to eat major crow and apologize if that happens.

Look for a close game.

I agree -

My heart says we win a close game....ny head says we lose 24-19 (there-abouts)

Just remember that the Eagles have a lot of question and uncertainty with their receivers. Deshaun is the only sure thing they have and he is going into his second year. I'll hinge my bets on the Saint's offense and the Defense's ability to limit Westbrook. Either way it's going to be a good game. If they play Kevin Kob (sp) i don't see them trying to air it out, Garcia is just getting there and not familiar with the system. Meaning he hasn't played there in 3 years and Vick is not a factor even if he was going to play. <O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

67</O:p

This game is not going to be close. This Offense cannot be stopped. We may look back at this offense and say it was one of the greatest offenses to ever grace the NFL. I have never had so much confidence in such a ridiculously bold statement.

our noffense is great but the Eagles "D" is really tough. I agree that some teams give our offense trouble and the Eagles are one of them, but we should win this one close in a very tough game. 23-20

It would be nice if that were true (the OP), but I think it will be much, much closer, though I hope I am wrong and that >40 to <20 is right. I'm saying 27-23 Saints.

This game is going to be a laugher. The only thing that will keep people from truly admitting how great a team this is, is the McNabb factor.

Our offense is going to march the ball up and down the field and our defense is gelling and will garner a few 3 & outs as well as a few turnovers.

Just be prepared for everyone to hear, yeah, they didn't have McNabb but it's hard to ignore 52 points dropped on you.

if we torch sheldon brown and asante samuel for 40 i expect nothing less than 28 points a game for this team

This game is going to be a laugher. The only thing that will keep people from truly admitting how great a team this is, is the McNabb factor.

Our offense is going to march the ball up and down the field and our defense is gelling and will garner a few 3 & outs as well as a few turnovers.

Just be prepared for everyone to hear, yeah, they didn't have McNabb but it's hard to ignore 52 points dropped on you.

:smilielol:

30-17 Yes 30 cuz we drop a safety on em, how you like them apples

I think if it is close, the eagles will win. If it is one sided, the Saints will be on top. The Eagles D is good. We have all seen this O bog down against a better D and light up pedestrian defenses. This is how they have performed in the past and I hope it is different this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom