You heard it here first (1 Viewer)

I'm glad he kept telling himself that BS score.

Saints in 2009...we may be "fooling ourselves" but it's working!

:gosaints:
I'm still baffled by how that game went down. I didn't get to hear Sean McDermott's explanation for the horrible defensive performance....it's like playing the Cards in the NFCCG all over again

He was only off by two points and we GAVE them those two points.
Eh hem...let's not talk about points "given" to each other. We GAVE you that garbage TD at the end, not to mention all the 2nd half turnovers that you capitalized on. Regardless, the better team won.

Ouch...yeah you definitely made it look easy during the 2nd half...and we helped you a few times. Crazy game...the better team won.

Since you've been here the last week, why dont you just jump ship to our team, then you can be happy like the rest of us.

I'm still baffled by how that game went down. I didn't get to hear Sean McDermott's explanation for the horrible defensive performance....it's like playing the Cards in the NFCCG all over again

Im baffled still. We are hitting on all cylinders.

Eh hem...let's not talk about points "given" to each other. We GAVE you that garbage TD at the end, not to mention all the 2nd half turnovers that you capitalized on. Regardless, the better team won.

Nothing is ever really '' GIVEN '' in a NFL game, It's taken. We took it. But I still feel the Eagles will be in the playoffs.

Since you've been here the last week, why dont you just jump ship to our team, then you can be happy like the rest of us.
Haven't you heard...we Eagles fans like being bitter scumbags who throw snowballs at santa and piss outside
laugh.gif

Nothing is ever really '' GIVEN '' in a NFL game, It's taken. We took it. But I still feel the Eagles will be in the playoffs.
You capitalized....just like we did last week against the Panthers. I hope we get our crap together before we see you again.....

Haven't you heard...we Eagles fans like being bitter scumbags who throw snowballs at santa and piss outside
laugh.gif

You capitalized....just like we did last week against the Panthers. I hope we get our crap together before we see you again.....

Your wildcat offense was f'ing us up. I was surprised you didnt stick it. Im glad they didn't. When Mcnabb and Vick gets in there, I see a winning streak for the Eagles. I wouldn't worry.

I remember reading this and thinking, "man did he drink the kool-aid."

Yea, but like ESPN and all the national media is saying, "yea but they did it without McNabb playing". This cracks me up. Last time i checked, McNabb isn't the best defender in the world.

Props to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom