You heard it here first (1 Viewer)

Darren McFadden is the best player in this draft. He will not be picked first or perhaps in the first few picks because of position--teams can find running backs after round one and running backs have a short shelf life (though this should be less of a factor in the modern NFL when teams lose players in free agency)

The only criticism of McFadden I have seen was the commentary run the other day by the Fox sports analyst.

As far as Flynn, his shoulder is a concern, and his accuracy is questionable. I admire the young man greatly. He was extremely patient and showed much leadership at LSU, leading the Tigers to a national title. But I would not draft him.

PS And I agree with the post below on Steltz. Even in college, speed was a problem with coverage. A late round pick.

Last edited:
Ask Glen Dorsey if McFadden & this years #1 LSU defense if he will be a bust. Maybe ask last year's Tiger defense too.
Seems they knew BOTH he would get the ball, and STILL couldn't stop him.
McFadden even pushed our beloved Roman Harper to the ground like a rag doll when he was a freshman, and Harper was a senior......
If you saw the last two AR/LSU games, you wouldn't even think it....
Did you know McFadden is ONLY behind Herschel Walker in total yards in the SEC???
Puh-lease...............

I think McFadden's running style is pretty similar to Adrian Peterson (Minn.), and I think things are working out ok for him.

I don't understand how anyone can put bust and McFadden in the same sentence. He is the most talented rb to come out of the SEC since Bo Jackson.

I think Highsmith will be a bust. I saw to many time that he could not match up with a RB or FB out of the backfield. He knows where it iis going but is a little stiff in the hips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom