You heard it here first (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Heres a couple preditions on some of the players

D McFaddenRB ARKANSAS: NFL bust Because he doesn't have Felix Jones to help Defenses stay off of him.

Glenn Dorsey DT LSU : Pro bow tackle: No other tackle takes on double teams and gets past them as well as dorsey does.

Matt Ryan; Pro Bowl QB Boston College: This kid is the most Ready NFL Qb coming out of college. He has it all Accuracy, deepball, and smarts.

Matt Flynn LSU QB: Sleeper pick i think he can fit the saints system because he is smart

Jacob HesteRB LSUr:He can do it all

Felix Jones RB ARK : future pro bowler He is ten times better than McFadden.

Malcom Kelly WR Oklahoma Big fast strong this kid is a man and a future pro bowler

Sedrick Ellis: Him and Dorsey will be pro bowl tackles on either NFC AND AFC OR AFC NFC

Keith Rivers: underrator but i love this kid he is great will be a solid starter in the nfl

You heard this here first watch it unfold

Can you comment on Craig Steltz, Early Doucet, Jonathan Zenon and Ali Highsmith? Might as well add a few more LSU players to the list.

Can you comment on Craig Steltz, Early Doucet, Jonathan Zenon and Ali Highsmith? Might as well add a few more LSU players to the list.

Craig steltz S LSU will be a good pickup because he's a leader

Early Doucet: WR LsU clutch guy with great speed

Ali Highsmith: Great instincts and reads plays well

ZENON has a knack for the INT and would upgrade our secondary along with CHEVIS JACKSON

Call me homer all you want but theses LSU boys are good

Heres a couple preditions on some of the players

D McFaddenRB ARKANSAS: NFL bust Because he doesn't have Felix Jones to help Defenses stay off of him. Already predicted

Glenn Dorsey DT LSU : Pro bow tackle: No other tackle takes on double teams and gets past them as well as dorsey does.That's a given

Matt Ryan; Pro Bowl QB Boston College: This kid is the most Ready NFL Qb coming out of college. He has it all Accuracy, deepball, and smarts.I can see it

Matt Flynn LSU QB: Sleeper pick i think he can fit the saints system because he is smartSaints????

Jacob HesteRB LSUr:He can do it allPossibly, but he'll be in limited duty

Felix Jones RB ARK : future pro bowler He is ten times better than McFadden.He should be rather good

Malcom Kelly WR Oklahoma Big fast strong this kid is a man and a future pro bowlerDon't know enough about him

Sedrick Ellis: Him and Dorsey will be pro bowl tackles on either NFC AND AFC OR AFC NFC Without a doubt

Keith Rivers: underrator but i love this kid he is great will be a solid starter in the nfl He should be good

You heard this here first watch it unfold
We've heard most of these already, but there's nothing like putting it all out there for the SR world to see.

matt flynn wont be a bust because nine out of 10 he'll be a 6 rd- ufa
hester will be limited in action
Dorsey is a man child

Calling RunDMC a bust is crazy. He beat LSU at home almost single handed something no other team did this year. Im a tiger fan and can admit that.

Matt Flynn is not better than the kid Palko we have now.

If the Patriots get McFadden, he will be a huge success. If he goes to a crappy team, he might not live up to expectations. There is no way he could fail with the Patriots.

Correction: I didnt realize SF/NE pick was 7th. Looks like the Jets or the Falcons will get McFadden. He could be good with the Jets. The Falcons are such a mess right now its hard to tell with them.

Last edited:
I don't really think that McD will be a bust exactly, but unless he learns how to truly hit the holes instead of the back of his blocker(s), he won't reach his potential.

Calling RunDMC a bust is crazy. He beat LSU at home almost single handed something no other team did this year. Im a tiger fan and can admit that.

Matt Flynn is not better than the kid Palko we have now.

I'm not saying I think McFadden will be a bust, but I do think Felix Jones will be the better NFL RB.

McFadden did so well against LSU because he was playing as the QB for the majority of the game (Wild Hog formation), with Felix Jones and Peyton Hillis on either side of him. That made it 11 on 11 football, where LSU had to respect both Jones and Hillis and the pass, and if anyone guessed wrong, McFadden would gash them.

So all LSU players will be great. Got it :)

I guess because they wear purple and gold they will be Hall of famers. I think Dorsey will be a probowler. The rest we will have to wait and see. I think Hester has the best chance to get on the field because he plays Special teams and FB. Oh FYI, I won't remember I heard it here first. Why do you call these guys kids? Ar you not 20? Thanks

I will give the LSU db's a lot of credit. Those guys played man probably 95% of the time and were counted on to be in the receivers hip pocket. The majority of the time they were lights out. Especially Chevis Jackson. Zenon was only a step down from Jackson IMHO. These two guys could probably come in and start in the Saints Defensive scheme if asked to since we like the db's to play man most of the time. I'd be happy with either Jackson or Zenon.

I don't really think that McD will be a bust exactly, but unless he learns how to truly hit the holes instead of the back of his blocker(s), he won't reach his potential.

This reminds me some of Saints RB, Mario Bates. Could occasionally find a lane and was off to the races but too often ran up the backs of his blockers. Couldn't consistently get the smaller chunks of yards but broke the long run periodically.

To be clear, I'm not saying that he and McFadden compare from a pure talent standpoint -- just that the description reminds me of Bates.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom