You know O.J. is dying to confess..... {merged} (1 Viewer)

Didn't the Brown and Goldman families win a civil judgment against him?

i think he should confess, and then fight Mike Tyson.

Yes but he had his money stashed away in so many ways they will never see all the money. Basically OJ spent everything except what couldn't be taken in a civil judgement (pension, retirement related funds). However, it's very difficult for him to make significant new money since most of that goes to the Browns and Goldmans.

If I did bet on baseball, here's how.

By Pete Rose.

If I were to use roids, here's where I'd inject...

-By Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi, Mark McGwire, etc

If I did try to commit suicide, here's how

by Terrell Owens

If we were to be anti-semtic, here's how we'd do it

- Mel Gibson and Gregg Easterbrook

Last edited:
Gzus....

Hey kids, if I killed your mom this is how I would have done it.

wth?

Gzus....

Hey kids, if I killed your mom this is how I would have done it.

wth?

Thank You. That is the rub. He has kids who lost their mom to whomever (HIM) killed her. If that is not bad enough for them, he is going to publish a book/do an interview on how he "would have done it himself?"

For those that do read the bible and religious literature, go to the bookstore and find "A Divine revelation of Hell" by Mary Baxter.

Last edited:
Is OJ gonna confess???

I see there is a new book OJ has written titled "If I Did It". I just read this piece put out by the publisher Judith Reagan on Drudge report. THought i might share it. Pretty interesting.

http://drudgereport.com/flash1jr.htm

He will describe in detail how he killed them. Then at the end of the last page, it will say...

"allegedly".

Read this, its about the book she published for OJ

FOX NEWS
News Corp. Cancels O.J. Simpson Book and TV Special
Monday, November 20, 2006

NEW YORK — News Corp., the parent company of book publisher HarperCollins and the FOX network, has canceled publication of the O.J. Simpson book and television special "If I Did It."

Last week, Judith Regan, would-be publisher of Simpson's book, says she did not pay Simpson for the rights to publish his book, in which the one-time football superstar tells how he would have killed his ex-wife and her friend if, in fact, he had done it.

READ MORE

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,230838,00.html

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom