You Know What’s Really Pathetic About The Falcons? (2 Viewers)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dan Quinn is the most successful coach in their history.
Let me repeat that. The guy that blew a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl is the best coach in Falcons history.
Meanwhile the Saints have a Lombardi, a HOF QB, and a coach that’s reaching to 200 wins with the Saints.
I’m going to take a moment and laugh.

Dan Quinn is the most successful coach in their history.
Let me repeat that. The guy that blew a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl is the best coach in Falcons history.
Meanwhile the Saints have a Lombardi, a HOF QB, and a coach that’s reaching to 200 wins with the Saints.
I’m going to take a moment and laugh.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l2QDTqHp9W7WIJXlC" width="480" height="265" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

For years, they had the better roster than the Saints during our three 7-9 campaigns. And still no Chip.

For years, they had the better roster than the Saints during our three 7-9 campaigns. And still no Chip.
And they have a few down years ahead because of their mishandling of the cap!

The Falcons are chasing the "Sackless Record" (not the other record that they already hold...the NFL record). They haven't sacked a QB in over a month (5 games). If they fail to sack Russell Wilson this Sunday, they will have broken the NFL record of 5 straight games with no sacks.

Time to "Rise Up".

giphy.gif

Watch Dan Quinn get fired, then get hired by another organization and have immediate success. Meanwhile the fire sale continues in Atlanta. I love it.

their copy-cat name sphincter dome is pretty neat too for reasons they fail

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom