You know what I love about Colston? (1 Viewer)

I love Lance's celebrations :) he seems like he's having so much fun kicking the other team around.

Every touchdown he makes he acts like it is his job, been there done that. No celebration, no showboating, makes the catch and drops the ball like he expected to make the play.

Reminds me a lot of how Barry Sanders would act after he scored.

I am not against touchdown dances or showboating but I would much rather see a player act like Colston. Guy is all class in my opinion.

The way Colston acts is what makes him special. If everyone acted that way after a score then it wouldn't be special at all.

I agree, I love Fitz from Arizona as well, just hand the ball to the ref, and to the sideline. Colston is cool like that too. The only time I was a little ticked was last year when he ran into the end zone and flicked the ball over his should right at the goal line. Just glad they didn't challenge it.

Was it against GB I think?

I love the fact that I can watch a game that he's playing in and know with about 99% probability that there will be a comment about him being a 7th round pick outta Hofstra.

Every touchdown he makes he acts like it is his job, been there done that. No celebration, no showboating, makes the catch and drops the ball like he expected to make the play.

I am not against touchdown dances or showboating but I would much rather see a player act like Colston. Guy is all class in my opinion.

The first thing I thought of was Barry Sanders when he scored. Simply classy, and I believe it was him who I first heard say to "act like you have been there before, and that you will be there again soon"

Although I am all for those that score to celebrate, there are times when it is inappropriate....like down by 4 TDs and you get in the end zone...Bad timing for a dance.

Let Lance Moore have his fun........and quit hating on his speed. He actually has pretty good speed.

i like when our receivers score a td or 1st down or anything like that
- whatever they do for themselves to stay hyped or focused or to remind the defenders that they just got faced (and thus staying in the defender's head) - all of that works for me if it keeps them on top
-- i don't need my players acting like they're playing pop warner and are learning life lessons

I think all the receivers seem to be true team players regardless of they are celebrating TDs are not.......you have never heard them complain to the media or question the staff about anything................then again, why should they, since the Saints throw so much.

On the one hand.. yes I do agree.. at times he reminds me of Deuce.. when Deuce would run across the goal line and just drop the ball. On the other hand however, I sure would appreciate it if Colston would hold on to the ball for at least one more second.. I'm always afraid someone's going to call it an "incomplete" pass.. or the one time Colston ran into the end zone, and it darn near looked like he tossed the ball BEFORE getting into the end zone.

:gosaints:

boy winning makes u worry about the little things :scratch: if the guys like to have a little fun to get hyped up that's fine with me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom