You know what I love about Colston? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Every touchdown he makes he acts like it is his job, been there done that. No celebration, no showboating, makes the catch and drops the ball like he expected to make the play.

Reminds me a lot of how Barry Sanders would act after he scored.

I am not against touchdown dances or showboating but I would much rather see a player act like Colston. Guy is all class in my opinion.

I like the fact that he damn near always makes the catch. That dude's hands could probably crush your head.

He does his little prayer thing, but whenever he scores he always acts like he's been there before. On the TD which got called back it looked like Colston didnt even know he scored and was surprised when David Thomas came to give him a chest bump.

I love the fact that Colston makes the Sign of the Cross when he scores and than hands the ball to the ref...But I also like Lance doing his thing or Shockey being Shcokey and getting amped up when he scores...Plain and simple let the guys have fun. They are allowed to do it by the NFL and everybody is not going to be like Colston. That's his attitude and I love it but I also love the other guys doing their thing to.

He does his little prayer thing, but whenever he scores he always acts like he's been there before. On the TD which got called back it looked like Colston didnt even know he scored and was surprised when David Thomas came to give him a chest bump.

Doesn't he hold his finger up at the sky in remembrance of his father who died when he was a child? I believe I heard somewhere that's why he does it.

If I was a 5'9 undrafted wide receiver with marginal speed i'd celebrate every NFL catch like it was my last too.

well he has been doing it like he is 6'3 drafted in the 2nd round with great speed, I think he can learn from Colston.

If I was a 5'9 undrafted wide receiver with marginal speed i'd celebrate every NFL catch like it was my last too.

Yeah, but drawing that attention to himself is going to get him targeted by a DB. Showing some emotion after a big 1st down or a TD is one thing, but celebrating every catch like it was your 1st is something different. He can catch, I get that.

It's his job!

well he has been doing it like he is 6'3 drafted in the 2nd round with great speed, I think he can learn from Colston.

Yeah, but drawing that attention to himself is going to get him targeted by a DB. Showing some emotion after a big 1st down or a TD is one thing, but celebrating every catch like it was your 1st is something different. He can catch, I get that.

It's his job!

Whatever. Dude can act however he wants as long as he catches footballs and we're winning. Don't you guys have something better to worry about? The Wildcat? A nickname for our tight ends? El Nino?

Colston is so physical he makes tough catches appear routine. I believe he is destined for greatness. He just needs to stay heathy and keep playing. If he gets better he could the best.

Whatever. Dude can act however he wants as long as he catches footballs and we're winning. Don't you guys have something better to worry about? The Wildcat? A nickname for our tight ends? El Nino?

relax man, its just a personal opinion, not something that will end/save the world.

we both commented on the same thread so maybe take your own advice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom