"You make the Saints pick" Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

rhodes or vaccaro. need to strengthen our db.think we have a good foundation in our front 7.especially if we get spencer.in fa.

Let see... We need a pass rusher, and the best one in the draft is still on the board. He has already be medically cleared. He is not a project, he's a playmaker. Put up numbers in the best confrence in college football. This is EASY Jones all day and twice on draft day!

If his spinal tests checked out, I would take Jarvis Jones. I think he will be a star if he is healthy. If not, I'd take Dion Jordan. He seems to have the most upside and I think the most important position for us to cover this draft is an edge rusher. That alone, will make our defense more formidable. I think our secondary will improve just because we will be playing more man again and I think our d-line already has 2 of the 3 starters on the team. All we are lacking there is a NT.

Let see... We need a pass rusher, and the best one in the draft is still on the board. He has already be medically cleared. He is not a project, he's a playmaker. Put up numbers in the best confrence in college football. This is EASY Jones all day and twice on draft day!

Well done. Very convicing post.

jarvis jones, Xavier Rhodes, Matt elam or Jessie williams

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom