"You make the Saints pick" Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

Its gonna be Sharrif Floyd from Florida. My one and only addition to any of these mocks...but I have a strange feeling he is our guy. I know he has to fall to us, but I can see where he does. Hold me to it.

I have a feeling that he might be the pick too if he slips that far, but he's already gone in the top 10 in this scenario.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="265"><tbody><tr height="21"><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class="xl64" height="21">
</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8">
</td><td style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

I'd go Baccari Rambo or Corey Lemonier.

Good stuff guys, can you imagine a draft war room. I would love to be in there.

Good stuff guys, can you imagine a draft war room. I would love to be in there.
For all of the Ansah vs Jordan debate that goes on here I think that both will likely be gone by #15 as well as Lotulelei and Floyd.

If your medical guys have cleared him, you run to the podium laughing, with the name Jarvis Jones on the card. You cannot ignore the production he's had in the SEC.

Jarvis Jones. Although reading a few posters on here I now agree that the best pick would be a dominant D-lineman (Floyd, Richardson or Lotulelei).

For all of the Ansah vs Jordan debate that goes on here I think that both will likely be gone by #15 as well as Lotulelei and Floyd.

Definetily is possible. There are 2 teams I would watch out for with Ansah: Lions and Jets. Lions worked with him in the SB practice, and are the ones who put him in the wide 9 stances so he can really showcase his talents. And I heard a former scout said Rex Ryan is drooling of Ansah.

Jordan is hard to pin down, I've seen some say he is a top 10 pick that could go as high as 4 to Philly, and others saying he is a developmental guy who will go late.

Lotulelei just comes off as one of those guys who every thinks top 5 early in the process, but then after study his motor (or lack thereof) and other things he probably slips to top 15.

Floydd has been getting tons of buzz, seems like a guy who could fly off in the top 10.

If your medical guys have cleared him, you run to the podium laughing, with the name Jarvis Jones on the card. You cannot ignore the production he's had in the SEC.

Im starting to feel like this. It all comes back to his medical.

If the Saints doctors do their due diligence and are confident he is a guy who can hold up in the long NFL seasons, I think you take him. IMO is the pure pass rusher.

Jordan, Mingo, Jones. Hard to go wrong with either of them. I'd swing my bias towards the best combo of size and freak athleticism. Probably take Jordan, though Mingo is also damn tempting.

Im starting to feel like this. It all comes back to his medical.

If the Saints doctors do their due diligence and are confident he is a guy who can hold up in the long NFL seasons, I think you take him. IMO is the pure pass rusher.
Gil Brandt said he's been cleared and he's 100%.. also heard that he skipped the combine because His camp doesnt think he going to put up a score good at the combine..But here's 2 other Ga.player that could help us Big John Jekins and Alec Ogletree, ILB/OLB, Georgia<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p> ..they both have mid 1st round/.2nd round grade:9:..

Definetily is possible. There are 2 teams I would watch out for with Ansah: Lions and Jets. Lions worked with him in the SB practice, and are the ones who put him in the wide 9 stances so he can really showcase his talents. And I heard a former scout said Rex Ryan is drooling of Ansah.

Jordan is hard to pin down, I've seen some say he is a top 10 pick that could go as high as 4 to Philly, and others saying he is a developmental guy who will go late.

Lotulelei just comes off as one of those guys who every thinks top 5 early in the process, but then after study his motor (or lack thereof) and other things he probably slips to top 15.

Floydd has been getting tons of buzz, seems like a guy who could fly off in the top 10.

Jordan reminds me of Julian Peterson and Manny Lawson Physically.

Both went between picks 16-22, so he might end up being there. I'm just not high on him in the 3-4 because both of those players that i compare him to either

1) never played in a 3-4 (Peterson) or

2) was not spectacular in one (Lawson).

49ers OLB Manny Lawson: Where Does He Really Stand - Niners Nation

Jordan would be good in coverage like Lawson but he won't be the sack artist that Aldon Smith is because he lacks power.

I would LOVE for Lotulelei to slip to 15.

Jarvis Jones - the best 34 passrushing OLB in the draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom