"You make the Saints pick" Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

I'd try to trade back in that scenario. If we move back 5-7 spots, I think one of our pass rushers would still be there.

Just make a pick bro....everyone wants to trade back. No trade..make you pick

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Jordan's potential is too good to pass up with all three top OTs off the board.

Its gonna be Sharrif Floyd from Florida. My one and only addition to any of these mocks...but I have a strange feeling he is our guy. I know he has to fall to us, but I can see where he does. Hold me to it.

Its gonna be Sharrif Floyd from Florida. My one and only addition to any of thesemocks...but I have a strange feeling he is our guy.

I could see him or Richardson as well, but my strange feeling says Xavier Rhodes. I'd really be fine with any of them tbh.

Its gonna be Sharrif Floyd from Florida. My one and only addition to any of these mocks...but I have a strange feeling he is our guy. I know he has to fall to us, but I can see where he does. Hold me to it.

Will do. And same here on Rhodes. Maybe a friendly wager if either of these 2 are our guys? A cheesy avatar pick of you/me in the dome during the season doing something embarrassing for the loser?

Will do. And same here on Rhodes. Maybe a friendly wager if either of these 2 are our guys? A cheesy avatar pick of you/me in the dome during the season doing something embarrassing for the loser?

Done, got a few from last season.

Jordan, Mingo, Jones, Rhodes, or Vaccaro. Any of those 5 would be awesome since the top 3 LT's are gone.

Jones or Jordan. Flip a coin and ill be happy. If i HAD to pick one though I'd say Jones. Best pass rusher on the board. I'm not as high on D Moore

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom