You pick the Saints 15 overall pick (1 Viewer)

Who would you pick with the 15th pick in this situation?

• Jarvis Jones OLB

Votes: 78 39.2%
  • Bjoern Werner OLB

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Star Lotulelei NT/DE

Votes: 40 20.1%
  • Sheldon Richardson DE

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Barkevious Mingo OLB

Votes: 32 16.1%
  • Johnthan Banks CB

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Tavon Austin WR

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Damontre Moore OLB

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Kevin Minter ILB

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Matt Elam S

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Jamie Collins OLB

• Keenan Allen WR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnathan Hankins NT

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Jonathan Cooper G

• Zach Ertz TE

• Sylvester Williams DT

• Tyler Eifert TE

• Alec Ogletree ILB

• Other

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
If Lotulelei was still on the board at 15, there's no way you'd take anyone else. Rumor is he's still going to go #1 overall. I know folks worry about the heart, but if the Chiefs are still thinking about taking him at the top of the draft there's zero chance at 10 or below that you pass on him if he's there.

If he checks out medically then its a no brainer, Star...

The guy was a consensus top 3 pick before all of the news about his heart condition came out, so if hes cleared from that issue why would he not go back to the top of the boards.

I personally dont think he will be there when we pick, but if he does drop out of the top 10 then you know why, and i doubt he will be drafted 1st round.

Man if Jarvis is there at 15, we'll lock up our pass rush for years to come

Banks and Elam gets listed as DBs, but no X. Rhodes, Vacarro, or Trufant?

Obviously, there will be a much clearer view after Free Agency. However, out
of that list, right now today, If available @ 15 would take
Lotulelei, Mingo, Werner, (in that order)

Mingo is from my hometown, so naturally I would love to see him end up a Saint. Werner, I like for a few reasons, one being he is a #Nole, worked hard to get where he is at, and I like his pass rushing skills, esp in a 3/4 as an OLB. Yet, I believe that Lotulelei, has Star qualities. So I voted for Star Lotulelei.

Just pick anyone. The best pass rusher in the draft is just as often taken late or a UDFA as with a first round pick.

Videos | Draft Breakdown

People should take the time and watch some videos of these different guys on draft breakdown. Would be a miracle if all those guys were available at 15, but for me the board would be:

Richardson
Star

Mingo
Jones
Tree
Austin

Just my opinion again, but it's shocking how much people seem to like Jones, especially relative to some of the other available players in this scenario. I know he's a big name and Kiper still has him in the top 5 but still...

There are a lot of guys on that list that wont be on that list come draft day but i will play along. I think that we have Hawthorne and Lofton as our two middle linebackers and Wilson and Gallette as our two outside linebackers/ RUSH linebackers so im not seeing our biggest need is a rush linebacker as some are. If they didnt think Gallette was ready to step upand be a starter they wouldnt have gave him that contract. With that being said i think our bggest need id NT and Safety( first and foremost Harpers position) so i think we will pick Star or Richardson but i chose Star . If Vaccaro is there i think we will take him over a dlineman because there will be starter material dlinemen when we pick in the third round but there wont be any starter material for the safety spot. I also think we will address our CB position in free agency. I would love to get Kruger in free agency too but that will be tough to pull off.

If Jarvis Jones is there, its a no-brainier for me. I dont care who else is there, Lane Johnson, Mingo, Dion Jordan, anyone. In my opinion, Jones is the most explosive, game changing talent in the draft. Dont know, or care, how he tests. All I know is that his play on the field, and his stats all add up. He did in one year, what Ziggy, Jordan, and Mingo did combined.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom