You ready for the long awaited sequel.. The Monsoon Game Part 2? (1 Viewer)

Don't know if anyone saw the satellite images off the coast of northwest U.S./British Columbia but if we were playing at home and the Gulf looked like that the team would have had to relocate the game. Sorry I don't know how to post the images.

Don't know if anyone saw the satellite images off the coast of northwest U.S./British Columbia but if we were playing at home and the Gulf looked like that the team would have had to relocate the game. Sorry I don't know how to post the images.
Yeah, if N.O. was due north of that, the game would be canceled and the team would already be in Austin.

Attachments

• BombCyclone.JPG
    BombCyclone.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 15
Forecast is looking like it’ll clear some by late afternoon. At least compared to what it is right now.

I was there for the Monsoon game. Not only was it raining like crazy, but the drainage pipes in BOA stadium was pouring out into the crowds in the lower levels (where we were sitting). By halftime, our ponchos were doing no good. So I asked a stadium worker for trash can liners and triple layered those dang things on me. By the time the game was over, my group and I walked down to a sushi restaurant/bar and froze our butts off until the Uber came to pick us up. Which took over 1.5 hours bc of traffic. The bar comped us each 2 shots to warm up. My friend was the camera man for the game and got me one of Drew’s towels that he kept near his crotch to try and keep his hands dry. I can now say that despite how bad the conditions were that night, I am the proud owner of Drew’s DNA. I will never get rid of that towel😆

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom