You think SP is over bountygate? lol (1 Viewer)

Snead throwing that TD pass was a giant middle finger to Williams, and I for one loved it.

He looked dejected in the background watching Hightower catch the ball... his posture spoke volumes... almost felt sorry for him... then I realized, I didn't... WHO DAT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2cie80n.gif
Someone please photoshop Sean's face over Gregg's! :hihi:

Dang, I was pointing out to my wife to look at Williams' intertube and man boobs. Fisher was chewing that butt out, so he probably has no rear end now.

There isn't a whole lot more motivation if you find yourself in a position to defeat someone who did his best to ruin your career. It's especially gratifying when you can get your revenge in a public way, as was the case yesterday. Frankly, the Snead to Hightower play was over the top IMHO, and in more ways than one. :). But it's easy to understand why Payton did what he did.

Payton looked at the Rams sideline every time the Saints scored pumping his fist in a take that kind of way. It was hilarious. This was personal and hopefully ignites this team for the rest of the season. #whodat

There isn't a whole lot more motivation if you find yourself in a position to defeat someone who did his best to ruin your career. It's especially gratifying when you can get your revenge in a public way, as was the case yesterday. Frankly, the Snead to Hightower play was over the top IMHO, and in more ways than one. :). But it's easy to understand why Payton did what he did.

I think that trick play was a double-bird to Williams and Jeff Fisher. Remember, Fisher always liked to pull fake punts and surprise onside kicks against us, usually with success. I think Payton saw it as a way to kill two birds with one stone. Exploit Gregg's defense and rub salt in Fisher's wounds.

It was glorious.

I for one am glad that Sean held that grudge.

Actually, that has been our downfall. We could never get over it, and holding things eat away at you far more than the person you are upset with. I hope he take yesterday, and wipe the past away. Must happen if we are ever going to have a clear chance of winning it all with him again.

I know I might get some red thumbs here, but I will always have a soft spot for ole Triple G. He helped us get our first Lombardi. We don't win the Super Bowl without him and his defensive strategy. Of course, I think he cost us a chance at our 2nd one in that loss to San Fran in 11....still.

If Payton didn't shake hands with Williams, he is has not put it behind himself.

Looked like Gregg walked off the field and not towards the center. Roman Harper chased him down and they hugged it out. The guys that played for him still admire him a ton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom