Young couple goes on van tour of US, boy comes back with van - no girl (2 Viewers)

Okay so you're going grand plan.

Did you see the LE cam footage from the domestic call at Arches? She seemed manic. Things were messy. I don't think these are strategic con elements they're pulling off - but it would be a crazy movie script.

Sort of like this crazy business in South Carolina, which is just like a movie.
No, not going that way at all but I wouldn't rule it out. Yes, I mentioned the event with law enforcement in Arizona as a reason it makes this scenario really unlikely.

My best guess, they were out hiking, they started arguing and she became manic. He snaps and did something like push her off the side of a mountain or got P'Oed and left her. She could have jumped off a cliff, got eaten by a bear or been the victim of a push off a cliff. It's even possible she made it out and was abducted. Good looking young girl in a manic crying state is an easy victim. There are just so many possibilities.

The act of driving 36 hours straight to go home, lawyer up and then disappear is extremely damning. So he either killed her or directly contributed to her death is by far the most likely scenario.

The most fascinating part to me is how we as a society become a captive audience every time a good looking young girl goes missing but when it's a fat chick nobody cares.

:covri::shocked:

Jeebus...how inept is this police department...the gray mustang in the driveway yesterday was Brian's. His folks went an picked it up on Tuesday at the Carlton Reserve where he left it parked.... Surely he didn't drive from that house on Tuesday without some police having eyes on it...right?

Last edited:
To be fair, its Florida, and this isn't the first time gross incompetence happened with Law enforcement there. IE. Parkland, Florida school shootings.

This sounds like one of those instances where you hope that the government knows a lot more than it’s letting on. But more likely it’s one of those instances where it’s been bungled from the get go and they truly know absolutely nothing.

You mean like if law enforcement attempts to interview you, do you just say "lawyer" for each answer - or handle it yourself?

You say "lawyer." The attorney needs to be a third-party to be most effective. So it's foolish or hubris to try to do it yourself, but I'm sure many lawyers are foolish and/or hubris.
Oh yeah. This. I had the dubious “privilege” of being interviewed by the DoJ and FBI but, thankfully, not as a target. But for my lawyer, who knows what I would foolishly have tried to “explain” to them and how they 100% would have twisted what I said. Prepping with a good criminal lawyer will teach you just how far wrong you can be about your ability to guide the end result of a law enforcement interview. And that’s when you’ve done absolutely NOTHING wrong and they’re not really all that interested in you personally.

The common and consistently applied theme throughout the multiple interviews (and grand jury appearance) that I experienced was NOT a pursuit of the truth but rather truly outrageous interpretive gymnastics to twist words and documents to fit a predetermined narrative that had been set at a much, much higher political and organizational level. To paraphrase SaintJ from an earlier post, they’re after a conviction first, foremost and always.

Thankfully, my lawyer was paid for by my company but the average innocent Joe can easily go bankrupt protecting themselves from the Sauron-like eye of prosecutorial zeal.

In the end, the old saw that “any lawyer who represents him/herself has a fool for a client” is absolutely true in a criminal context.

There's a report on a u tube crime channel (heard on a scanner) that a body was found in the search area of Carlton Reserve. Which wouldn't be surprising that it's Brian, but it's horrible because WHERE'S GABBY

There's a report (heard on a scanner) that a body was found in the search area of Carlton Reserve.

You have a link, or you have a police scanner? Would this imply that it's possible, that someone is dead, or just that someone is found?

Live Updates: Outrage Over Police Bungling as Gabby Petito's Boyfriend Brian Laundrie Vanishes​

Brian Laundrie, the only person of interest in the disappearance of 22-year-old Gabby Petito, has been missing since Tuesday, according to his attorney. This announcement has left social media users outraged that the 23-year-old is now missing as well.

Twitter user Raquel Molteni replied to Garrison's post and said that the parents should be held accountable for aiding and abetting or kept Laundrie in lockdown. She said, "THEY SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HIM STRAIGHT TO THE POLICE!!!"

There's a report on a u tube crime channel (heard on a scanner) that a body was found in the search area of Carlton Reserve. Which wouldn't be surprising that it's Brian, but it's horrible because WHERE'S GABBY

Apparently scanner listeners heard it.

People are complaining about why such a big search for Brian but not for Gabby. Ugh. Yeah, the whole country is really easy to just search. #WHERE'SGABBY

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom