Young couple goes on van tour of US, boy comes back with van - no girl (4 Viewers)

Her last Instagram post is creepy. Why say Happy Halloween with a fly and a pumpkin in August? It also doesn’t have hashtags like her others and some have said their trip was supposed to end on Halloween. Did he post this after she was dead? Or was she just being mental and weird and that time? Who knows.

I guess she is holding a pumpkin so who knows.

Last edited:
Brain needs to be asked these questions, you got the wrong person officers. Hasn't anyone seen Brian lately? I don't have any alibis, should I plead the 5th and go on the run?
Look, I think we all get where you’re coming from emotionally. But those emotions lead to a mob mentality, which is exactly why we have laws to protect people’s individual liberty. The rule of law needs to be respected especially when emotions are running high.

they need to ask but he doesn't need to answer until there is a crime to charge him with and then a trial
Well, not even then, really.

Unlike Saints season tickets, constitutional amendments aren’t valued differently under the law. It never ceases to amaze me how so often those who virulently support the 2nd Amendment (while ignoring the introductory clause) just sorta shrug when it comes to violations of the 4th and 5th Amendments.

Her last Instagram post is creepy. Why say Happy Halloween with a fly and a pumpkin in August? It also doesn’t have hashtags like her others and some have said their trip was supposed to end on Halloween. Did he post this after she was dead? Or was she just being mental and weird and that time? Who knows.

The last instagram post was supposedly on August 25th, the same day I believe a confirmed phone call took place with her mom. It looks like it truly is Halloween in some ways for Gabby, but not necessarily happy.

Chuck's either drinking or his kids have reversed his timeline :D:D (just meaning this halloween post question has been floated for the last several days(y))

Chuck's my favorite poster:clapbig:

Although I would be careful how you describe manic....I've seen manic...albiet maybe a bad case...but it is a lot scarier than what Gabby showed...also I pray the Moab cops wouldn't have let her drive the van back to a location(?) by herself if they determined her to mentally unstable....I thought the cops handled the situation well (i may be niave), but was a little surprised when they gave her the keys

Last edited:
I think it was the 27th, two days after she spoke to her mom. But also some are questioning if she even posted it.

But that’s just pure speculation.

We could possibly be both wrong, this article says, the 26th.

This article says, the 25th. Does anyone have instagram account to look? Also, what park was that taken at?

Her Aug. 25 post showed her holding a knit pumpkin with a caption reading, “Happy Halloween.”

NBC says, the 25th.

Last edited:
We could possibly be both wrong, this article says, the 26th.

This article says, the 25th. Does anyone have instagram account to look?

Her Aug. 25 post showed her holding a knit pumpkin with a caption reading, “Happy Halloween.”

NBC says, the 25th.

The IG post says the 25th so I think that’s when it was. You’re right that it was also the last day she spoke to her mom.

The IG post says the 25th so I think that’s when it was. You’re right that it was also the last day she spoke to her mom.

What park is that? Was that Teton park or Yosemite? That's where I would start looking, since that is the last known picture of her.

Edit: Believe that's in Utah, so might be a good idea to start looking there. She made it to Utah, but California is a big question mark. By the way, the National Park system is getting some free advertisement with this story. So, Teton National Park and Yosemite are the two parks for the search.

Teton National Park 310,000 acres
Yosemite Park 750,000 acres

Yeah, then add the endless search for Brian. This isn't gonna end very soon.

Last edited:
What park is that? Was that Teton park or Yosemite? That's where I would start looking, since that is the last known picture of her.

Edit: Believe that's in Utah, so might be a good idea to start looking there. She made it to Utah, but California is a big question mark. By the way, the National Park system is getting some free advertisement with this story.

lol, free advertisement as "a really good place to hide a dead body", lol. They actually were never in Yosemite (I think some people confuse Yosemite with Yellowstone cos of the "Y". I know we have and we've been both places). I heard that butterfly pic was taken in Ogden, UT. I "think" we know for sure she made it to Grand Teton which would explain why her dad is in Wyoming. But, like I said, there was a sighting in West Yellowstone, MT which is the western entrance to Yellowstone. Jackson Hole to Grand Teton to Yellowstone is the south entrance.

lol, free advertisement as "a really good place to hide a dead body", lol. They actually were never in Yosemite (I think some people confuse Yosemite with Yellowstone cos of the "Y". I know we have and we've been both places). I heard that butterfly pic was taken in Ogden, UT. I "think" we know for sure she made it to Grand Teton which would explain why her dad is in Wyoming. But, like I said, there was a sighting in West Yellowstone, MT which is the western entrance to Yellowstone. Jackson Hole to Grand Teton to Yellowstone is the south entrance.

Thanks.

O.k. Yellowstone is 2,221,766 acres. You just made the search area larger, great job! lol

Yellowstone 2,221,766 acres and Teton National Park 310,00 acres, so 2.5 million acres to search. Yeah, looks like a 5 to 10 year wait until this case is closed.

Teton National Park 310,000 acres
Yosemite Park 750,000 acres

Yeah, then add the endless search for Brian. This isn't gonna end very soon.
Yeah, the bad thing about social media and things going viral is all the rumors and things that turn out to be false

But the good thing is that the one or 2 people who DO have critical info from hundreds of miles away are more likely to see it than if it was just a local story. And also more eyes in such a vast search area.

Thanks.

O.k. Yellowstone is 2,221,766 acres. You just made the search area larger, great job! lol

Yellowstone 2,221,766 acres and Teton National Park 310,00 acres, so 2.5 million acres to search. Yeah, looks like a 5 to 10 year wait until this case is closed.
Also more wolves and geysers. So they got THAT going for them.

A lot of people are likening this to Natalee Holloway which was never solved.

Also more wolves and geysers. So they got THAT going for them.

A lot of people are likening this to Natalee Holloway which was never solved.

I think the Natalee Holloway was solved, but maybe not officially. They had some undercover cop (or someone) record while getting Joran stoned or something, and he confessed, if I remember correctly.

Pretty sure he later killed someone else, and is in prison. That's about enough evidence for me, but maybe not to most.

I don't believe a search will reveal much if he killed her. If he planned this out (possible IMHO due to his calmness, smart legal choices, and subsequent disappearance after hers), he knew that they'd search the parks. Knowing that, given a couple thousand miles of road to travel, would you leave the body where they'll look?

I think the Natalee Holloway was solved, but maybe not officially. They had some undercover cop (or someone) record while getting Joran stoned or something, and he confessed, if I remember correctly.

Pretty sure he later killed someone else, and is in prison. That's about enough evidence for me, but maybe not to most.
True but they never found her body. I guess that's what people mean.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom