Young couple goes on van tour of US, boy comes back with van - no girl (1 Viewer)

I don't believe a search will reveal much if he killed her. If he planned this out (possible IMHO due to his calmness, smart legal choices, and subsequent disappearance after hers), he knew that they'd search the parks. Knowing that, given a couple thousand miles of road to travel, would you leave the body where they'll look?
I didn't find him all that sophisticated (planned) nor did I find him all that emotional ("crime of passion"). I found both of them, as I've said, wholly unprepared for that trip. Me? That's a dream trip for me, but I've done 2 weeks out West so I have an idea what it's like and also I can regulate my emotions. I'd adore 6 months to explore more of the NPs I've been to and to see ones I haven't been to. I feel like whatever happened, every decision he made after that was based on fear .. till he got ahold of mom or dad who started doing his thinking for him.

I didn't find him all that sophisticated (planned) nor did I find him all that emotional ("crime of passion"). I found both of them, as I've said, wholly unprepared for that trip. Me? That's a dream trip for me, but I've done 2 weeks out West so I have an idea what it's like and also I can regulate my emotions. I'd adore 6 months to explore more of the NPs I've been to and to see ones I haven't been to. I feel like whatever happened, every decision he made after that was based on fear .. till he got ahold of mom or dad who started doing his thinking for him.
Can't say I find issue with that possibility.

We may simply never know. It's a bit early as the investigation is big and someone may step forward with legit info or maybe they both turn up. I'm not gonna hold my breath for either of those outcomes.

I haven't been keeping up with this much at all. So this couple is out vacationing out west. One or both of them flip out. He kills her and hides the body then comes back home and acts like nothing happened then gets a lawyer because he knows someone will miss her. He realizes the heat will be too much, starts second-guessing his hiding place, maybe realizes that some camera footage will catch him or the phone he destroyed might have a tracking chip that survived. So then he goes on the run and is now missing.

Is that basically where we are now?

I haven't been keeping up with this much at all. So this couple is out vacationing out west. One or both of them flip out. He kills her and hides the body then comes back home and acts like nothing happened then gets a lawyer because he knows someone will miss her. He realizes the heat will be too much, starts second-guessing his hiding place, maybe realizes that some camera footage will catch him or the phone he destroyed might have a tracking chip that survived. So then he goes on the run and is now missing.

Pretty much, but only if you completely disregard the possibility of alien abduction, Sasquatch attack, or a combination of the two.

You also left out the possibility this is all planned. How many hits on their accounts this week? I'm not leaning that direction but with how people are these days I can't rule it completely out either.

Pretty much, but only if you completely disregard the possibility of alien abduction, Sasquatch attack, or a combination of the two.

You do know chupacabras have been spotted in the U.S.? Definitely have to consider all possibilities. -Onion News

1632014639790.png

We really don't even know that much.

Facts are they went on a van trip, had an episode which got police involved, details go really sketchy, and they are both currently missing.

I'm certain police know more while despite any real info millions of TV and internet sleuths think they've got it solved.

But yeah you have the right narrative that's floating.

Sasquatch attacked her in Utah then waited a couple of weeks and tracked him to Florida and then killed him and vanished back into the wilderness?

Facts are they went on a van trip, had an episode which got police involved, details go really sketchy, and they are both currently missing.

I'm certain police know more while despite any real info millions of TV and internet sleuths think they've got it solved.

I'm not saying they could convict the dude in court with what we have, but unless this is a Balloon Boy scenario as posited above, that dude killed her. Not watched her die. Not let her run off into the wilderness and then just leave. Actively killed her, because any other scenario you're cooperating with law enforcement (even if it's with your lawyer present). Yes, I get that none of that comes into evidence in a court of law, but I'm not, nor will I be, on the jury. And (unless balloon boy) that dude killed her.

• 1Like
Reactions: Dre

That seems most likely at this point but it’s still a probability thing - other scenarios can’t be ruled out yet.

My wife has been following this line of chat that knows more about him from posts and whatnot - and he’s supposedly really into Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club) novels, notably Lullaby where a guy is basically a serial killer on a radio trip.

I don’t know how reliable that is but young people these days share so much of their lives online, it seems like the kind of think people might know. Also doesn’t mean being into a book translates into reality - but just another layer (if true).

My wife has been following this line of chat that knows more about him from posts and whatnot - and he’s supposedly really into Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club) novels, notably Lullaby where a guy is basically a serial killer on a radio trip.
Just goes to show how much reading is damaging our youth and leading to violence.

allegedly

You forgot to mention the Balloon Boy and Gone Girl possibilities

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom