Young couple goes on van tour of US, boy comes back with van - no girl (1 Viewer)

I'm glad the family has some closure, but before long, her father might go looking for Brian. That dude might be looking for revenge.
I would. That poor guy. And he's up there in WY right now so I'm sure he's going to be the one to identify her body.

I would. That poor guy. And he's up there in WY right now so I'm sure he's going to be the one to identify her body.

That is just cruel! Wouldn't wish that on any man.

You think they wouldn't do a dental record confirmation? What is the protocol on this?

Edit: Looks like fingerprints first, then dental record.

Superchuck, can that lawyer be both the lawyer for Brian AND the parents?

I tend to agree with this. He obviously wanted to get away, since he bailed back to Florida. If he was suicidal, he could of done the job in the park. It looks like he was on the run from the get go.
Exactly. And so many ways to do it. Jump off a cliff, drive off a cliff, drive to Yellowstone and jump into a geyser.

I could say I wish I understood; but the truth is, I kinda don't want to know what kind of mind can do that, ya know? And I'm sorta thinking this dude had that exact same kind of "thought process". For sure I can say that these are 2 extreme examples of young couples that should not have been couples.
My ex lost an aunt to her husband. He shot her in the head with a small caliber pistol. She didn't die for several hours so he put another round through the same hole. It didn't fool the corner so they caught him.

He was a minister too... Baptist iirc.

That is just cruel! Wouldn't wish that on any man.

You think they wouldn't do a dental record confirmation? What is the protocol on this?

Edit: Looks like fingerprints first, then dental record.
You know, I never thought about this. It just seems that usually they make the next of kin do a visual ID. But, yeah, there's def other ways.

Exactly. And so many ways to do it. Jump off a cliff, drive off a cliff, drive to Yellowstone and jump into a geyser.

Geyser death sounds horrid. He choose life when he drove back.

Can you imagine driving home in your finance's van, talking to your parents, and they ask, where's Gabby? Uhhhhhhh

1632095858068.png

Last edited:
Kick a Grizzly in the nuts is my go to move.
Ha. I just literally sitting here said, Or smear ground meat all over your body and go find a bear.

Superchuck, can that lawyer be both the lawyer for Brian AND the parents?
I don’t think he should be - because they’re potentially or actually adverse with respect to Brian. And Brian is gone so he can’t consent to it.

Geyser death sounds horrid. He choose life when he drove back.

Can you imagine driving home in your finance's van and coming home to see your parents, and they ask, where's Gabby? Uhhhhhhh

1632095858068.png
I'm almost starting to think that the parents, or mom, is weirder than Brian. She's been home and has been outside but ignoring people asking where her son is before heading back into the front door. And this is the home that Gabby lived in! She doesn't even look worried where her son is. Which leads credence to that she's abetting him.

I don’t think he should be - because they’re potentially or actually adverse with respect to Brian. And Brian is gone so he can’t consent to it.
Yeah, I was thinking that now, esp. with the mom possibly being in her own legal trouble for obstruction or abetting or something, there would be a conflict of interest legally.

My ex lost an aunt to her husband. He shot her in the head with a small caliber pistol. She didn't die for several hours so he put another round through the same hole. It didn't fool the corner so they caught him.

He was a minister too... Baptist iirc.
Um, yeah, my example of a young couple, Southern Baptists also. Ugh.

I'm almost starting to think that the parents, or mom, is weirder than Brian. She's been home and has been outside but ignoring people asking where her son is before heading back into the front door. And this is the home that Gabby lived in! She doesn't even look worried where her son is. Which leads credence to that she's abetting him.

If that's the case, where do New York parents send their kid, to hide from police? Is there a country that doesn't sell donuts?

They are originally from New York, you got to have some street smarts living there. They are extremely understanding, and actually beyond my comprehension. How many parents would cover this one up?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom