Young couple goes on van tour of US, boy comes back with van - no girl (3 Viewers)

If that's the case, where do New York parents send their kid, to hide from police? Is there a country that doesn't sell donuts?

They are originally from New York, you got to have some street smarts living there. They are extremely understanding, and actually beyond my comprehension. How many parents would cover this one up?
Yeah, sitting here where people are saying, He had 72 hours to make a plan get away, I'm like, I wouldn't BEGIN to know how to do that within 72 hours

Same exact thought. But my question would be how. IOW, supposedly he didn't have a weapon on the trip, so unless he had access to a firearm from the house, it's going to be hard to suicide yourself. Just another question.
All you need is a knife and enough courage.

Blood loss will kill you fairly easily, especially with no one around. Although I suppose its possible to also botch that.

Um, yeah, my example of a young couple, Southern Baptists also. Ugh.
They were not young chronologically. I'm not clear on how exactly long they had been married but it was a year or two and not the first for either. May still be young in your mind but since he was trying to get life insurance to pay off debts, it has more to do with cold calculation than emotion IMHO.

Yeah, sitting here where people are saying, He had 72 hours to make a plan get away, I'm like, I wouldn't BEGIN to know how to do that within 72 hours

You are obviously not on the run, but if you ever are, I have confidence you will figure it out quick.

Just for discussion sake, what kind of parents are like, well, here's a good plan of getting you to South America? Here is some cash and got you a contact once you reach this destination. Good luck son and we will miss you. The mindset. Straight up hardcore family there. That sounds like a mob type family. Connections to the under world.

They were not young chronologically. I'm not clear on how exactly long they had been married but it was a year or two and not the first for either. May still be young in your mind but since he was trying to get life insurance to pay off debts, it has more to do with cold calculation than emotion IMHO.
No, I get that. But just was saying weird connection being that both examples were Baptists.

You are obviously not on the run, but if you ever are, I have confidence you will figure it out quick.

Just for discussion sake, what kind of parents are like, well, here's a good plan of getting you to South America? Here is some cash and got you a contact once you reach this destination. Good luck son and we will miss you. The mindset. Straight up hardcore family there. That sounds like a mob type family. Connections to the under world.
There was a family that did that. Alex Kelly. Son was accused of rape and fled to Europe and they financed him and even I think met him on trips there and went skiing. Don't think mob connected but obvs. wealthy.

Either that or the car was dropped as a decoy and he hauled arse. He had a 3 day head start.
Right, but the police weren't even watching the car. If they were, they would have followed him to the park. He obviously wasn't under surveillance, which makes no damn sense to me. He was a "person of interest" or not?! Apparently not interesting enough to keep an eye on him in case he tried to bolt.

The people that posted that video are live streaming right now.

Right, but the police weren't even watching the car. If they were, they would have followed him to the park. He obviously wasn't under surveillance, which makes no damn sense to me. He was a "person of interest" or not?! Apparently not interesting enough to keep an eye on him in case he tried to bolt.
I am starting to think that he was never actually AT the house .. at least not for more than maybe a couple hours. Who actually saw him except supposedly the mom. I think the mom is TOTALLY lying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom