Young couple goes on van tour of US, boy comes back with van - no girl (4 Viewers)

I think jay just answered your question.
Not really, I disagree with him, which isn't too surprising :hihi:. There's plenty of good info in the EE. If anything, there's more than ever. That said, there's a lot to wade through too. But that's the nature of a discussion board.

A funeral would just be a circus.

Yeah agreed. Oh such a good song is playing right now. lol. Can you imagine protestors at your sons funeral, if you had a son (like hypothetical question)?

I think the Laundrie family just wants to be left alone, and have no media attention for the next 20 years.

Not really, I disagree with him, which isn't too surprising :hihi:. There's plenty of good info in the EE. If anything, there's more than ever. That said, there's a lot to wade through too. But that's the nature of a discussion board.

Fair enough.

Yeah agreed. Oh such a good song is playing right now. lol. Can you imagine protestors at your sons funeral, if you had a son (like hypothetical question)?

I think the Laundrie family just wants to be left alone, and have no media attention for the next 20 years.
Fork them. They have been pieces of shirt throughout this whole process and deserve whatever negative attention comes their way.

Fork them. They have been pieces of shirt throughout this whole process and deserve whatever negative attention comes their way.
They handled it in a way that fails others expectations. Because of that, they've been convicted in the media.

If law enforcement finds reason then they deserve it. Otherwise it's basically a vigilante mob wanting their heads IMHO.

They handled it in a way that fails others expectations. Because of that, they've been convicted in the media.

If law enforcement finds reason then they deserve it. Otherwise it's basically a vigilante mob wanting their heads IMHO.
i had a coworker who's wife was killed by Derrick Todd Lee.
For months, he was the main suspect because they found her dairy about how much they fought and how much she hated him. so they.told all his family, her family their friends neighbors and everyone else he was guilty and they knew he did it, they just didn't have the hard evidence. when DNA came back from the skin found under her fingernails wasn't his, you would think they would have apologized. nope, they told him he was a wife beater and deserved everything he went through.
so even if law enforcement doesn't find any proof the parents knew, I doubt they'll say as much..

i had a coworker who's wife was killed by Derrick Todd Lee.
For months, he was the main suspect because they found her dairy about how much they fought and how much she hated him. so they.told all his family, her family their friends neighbors and everyone else he was guilty and they knew he did it, they just didn't have the hard evidence. when DNA came back from the skin found under her fingernails wasn't his, you would think they would have apologized. nope, they told him he was a wife beater and deserved everything he went through.
so even if law enforcement doesn't find any proof the parents knew, I doubt they'll say as much..
To be fair, Law Enforcement hasn't implicated them at all. It's been the media and public opinion. Personally, I think they knew where he was all the time, and when they finally decided to turn him in to the police, they found that they were too late. If that's the truth, it's something they will have to live with all their life.

1635136379842.jpeg

That's why I think being single is the right life style, your liabilities are significantly less, and you won't be blamed for ruining someone else's life.

Now if Brian would of stayed single, went to school, and found a good job, none of this stuff would of went down.

1635136379842.jpeg

That's why I think being single is the right life style, your liabilities are significantly less, and you won't be blamed for ruining someone else's life.

Now if Brian would of stayed single, went to school, and found a good job, none of this stuff would of went down.
IDK about that. There are a ton of great things about being in a healthy committed relationship.

I think the problem is more that common culture movie etc all show relationships as effortless fairy tale endings rather than the compromise and hard work needed by emotionally stable people who've learned to love themselves first and aren't dependent on another to feel healthy and happy emotionally.

It's a recipe for disaster. Some make it, some accept misery because they believe it's the way, and many others get disillusioned and quit either by break up, divorce, or what we have here.

We have too little access to mental help same guidance in these matters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom